Neugestaltung Zentralplatz / New design central place

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Tialdin

Neugestaltung Zentralplatz / New design central place

Post by Tialdin »

Derzeit diskutiert der Rat von Galmair einer Neugestaltung des Zentralplatzes.
Mit einem Springbrunnen und einer zentral gelegenen Kochstelle.

Akctual the Council of Galmair discuss a new design for the central place.
With a Fountain and a central cooking place.

Kanzler Tialdin Elderking

Geschäftliche Projekte & Unternehmungen
Ökonomie und Handel
Lager- bzw. Vorratshaltung und Versorgung
Gebäude und Renovierungen
Organisation von Veranstaltungen

Chancellor Tialdin Elderking

Business Ventures
Economy and trade
Storage and supply
Building and renovations
Event organisation
Lennier

Re: Neugestaltung Zentralplatz / New design central place

Post by Lennier »

Die Änderungen, wie sie geplant sind, werden Galmair sicher helfen und voran bringen. Ich möchte die Projekte auch gerne unterstützen.

Doch möchte ich auf etwas aufmerksam machen, dass jedem Galmair sicher bekannt ist, aber scheinbar zu trivial erscheint. Mich stört immerwieder das wildwachsene Getrüpp am Rande unsrer Wege. Vor allem die Kiefern, sie versperren selbst mir, einem Halbling, manchmal dem Weg. Bei jedem lauen Lüftchen schlagen die Zweige der Bäume um sich und behindern ein ordentliches vorankommen. Daher bitte ich darum zu überlegen, ob man bei den neuerungen nicht zu Axt und Schaufel greifen kann und das Gestrüpp rodet. Ein paar gepflege Rabatten und Zierbäume stifte ich von mir aus gern in Ersatz, wenn auf soetwas jemand Wert legt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like the draws of the new building constructions and will do my best to can support all projects.

But I want to point out a simple problem, that propably is known by all Galmarian. I mean all the wild pine trees close to our roads. I am only a halfing, but the branches of these trees blocakdes the roads often enough. I only can think about this problem for humans and elves. I must be a torture. A real storm, and these branches slashs you as hard as an orc warrior. Please cut them and dig out all the roods, that this problem get solved.

If anyone prefers some trees and flower beds on the roads because he like it, I would donate for serval ones as compensation.

~Lennier the Grey~
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

I seem perfectly capable to dodge a branch. I wonder if others are as well?

~Uhuru~
Trufalia

Post by Trufalia »

A small dirty parchment is added to the board. The writing however appears almost learned.

The only trees and flower beds you'll have in the snow are dead ones. Only pine will grow here well.. other things are hard to keep up which is why there are so few. Maybe people get tired of picking out pine needles from their hair? Move where there aren't any mountains..this is Galmair.

Tru

A sign is added at the bottom in block letters.

30 silver to brush pine needles from hair, pine oil fragrance added free of charge. Find me on the farm.

Again, Tru.
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Not so sure about this one ,I see the central area in the market by the depot far more likey to get used .
However the new kitchen design is great!

Ispaghul.
Janislov Blythe

Post by Janislov Blythe »

I am sure we could find a druid who is willing to work something out with the flowers. I can't imagine it being that difficult to construct something, be it with simple knowledge of plants, alchemy or druidism, that will keep some small plants alive in our climate.

~Janislov Blythe
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

Perhaps you all miss that this water fountain is a water source for our cooks and herbalists -both-. This is why it is being located here, I believe, and the Chancellors chose a fountain rather than a well.

~Uhuru~
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Nay the fountain be fine ,I wos just wonderen about all the other stuff would it be used?

Ispaghul.