Theft

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Hew Keenaxe

Theft

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

I was robbed of some of my most valuable shite. Right in tha fields of Galmair. I want my shite back. It bes an axe of fair quality an armor of less. But they mean much ta mes.The thief is hard ta say. They bes so many. But I think Tialdin, was tha one, or tha one that made it happen. Either way, he knows who has my shite. I bes willing ta pay a small soom er them. Or make soom form of gesture ta get them back. But I wants em back. If'n not, I will get they value back through any means I have.

X
Hew Keenaxe
Lennier

Re: Theft

Post by Lennier »

I am irritated about, that this criminal subject "Kneeaxe" is able to pin such letter here. This dwarf does not declared war against all brave citizen of Galmair? He attackes our people whenever he can. And now he cries, because he lost his equipment? Seems like, it was not enough. I promise to pay a goldcoin to whoever is able to get his pen. Such nonsense has to be stopped!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Es ist für mich doch befremdlich zu sehen, wie es diesem Kriminellen Wesen "Kneeaxe" möglich ist, hier solch einen brief anzuschlagen. Hat dieser Zwerg nicht allen guten Bürgern Galmairs den krieg erklärt? Er greift jeden unserer Leute an, den er erwischen kann. Und nun schreit er rum, weil er dabei seine Sachen verloren hat? Scheinbar war es nicht genug.

Ich verspreche demjenigen 1 Goldstück zu geben, der den Schreibgriffel von Kneeaxe bekommt. Auf dass dieser Unsinn hier aufhört!

~Lennier der Graue~
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

I will add to that another gold coin for the capture of Hew's pen.

~Uhuru~
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Having personal experience of this homicidal maniac "Keenaxe" I would like to ask that his axe and armour never be restored to him," Give not a mad dog its teeth back so it might bite ye again?"

Ispaghul , alchemist.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

A frail girl coughing post a parchment

By keeping his property would be wrong. A crime is a crime. And by keeping these items I see would prevoke more violence. They don't seem to be his main weapons. So return his items before more innocent are hurt

Wolf.