Declaration of War

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Hew Keenaxe

Declaration of War

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

I Hew Keenaxe declare war on Galmair and all of its citizens.

I will not allow the wedding between The Don of Galmair and Uhuru Pryer to happen.

Uhuru is or was a fine lass who was always kind, funny and charitable. I will not allow her to be further corrupted by The Don.

The Don is a greedy, treacherous, murderous, foul old dwarf. I will not allow him to enjoy the pleasures of such a fine, young lass.

I will wage war against Galmair until this wedding is called off. Even if , but I hope it doesn't, it leads to the death of Uhuru.

I will offer to each citizen the chance to join me against Galmair, or to swear to abstain. If they refuse, the next time we meet will be in combat.

X
Hew Keenaxe
Oxi

Re: Proclamation of sentence

Post by Oxi »

After careful consideration by the Chancellors and myself, the dwarf Hew Keenaxe has been charged for your recent offences of attacking Galmairian citizens, including Chancellor Tialdin. We consider there to be no mitigating circumstances and with sufficient reliable witnesses see no need to waste time and coin on a trial.

For the safety of all Galmairians he is banished from the town until he accepts and fulfils one of three recommended punishments:

1. Supply sufficient wood and bricks to complete the chicken coop and Mage house for the people of Galmair (2000 wooden planks and 3000 bricks).
2. Monetary compensation of 100 gold to be divided between the dwarf Alerich Goldauge (15 gold), an unknown dwarf (15 gold), Chancellor Tialdin (30 gold) and the Don (40 gold).
3. Prison labour to collect 5000 loads of material.

Should he fail to compensate for his crimes or commit any further offences of this nature he will be permanently excluded from Galmair.

On behalf of the Don
Oxi
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

((removed))
Last edited by Hew Keenaxe on Sat May 02, 2015 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ultoris

Post by Ultoris »

Tag Zusammen

ich weiß zwar nicht was Oxi geschrieben hat , aber ich hab meinen Namen mit einer Anzahl Goldstücke dahinter gesehen.
Vielleicht kann mich ja jemand aufklären was ich angestellt habe .. Bitte .

gezeichnet
Alerich Goldauge
Ranwyln

Post by Ranwyln »

After careful consideration by the Chancellors and myself, the dwarf Hew Keenaxe has been charged for your recent offences of attacking Galmairian citizens, including Chancellor Tialdin. We consider there to be no mitigating circumstances and with sufficient reliable witnesses see no need to waste time and coin on a trial.

For the safety of all Galmairians he is banished from the town until he accepts and fulfils one of three recommended punishments:

1. Supply sufficient wood and bricks to complete the chicken coop and Mage house for the people of Galmair (2000 wooden planks and 3000 bricks).
2. Monetary compensation of 100 gold to be divided between the dwarf Alerich Goldauge (15 gold), an unknown dwarf (15 gold), Chancellor Tialdin (30 gold) and the Don (40 gold).
3. Prison labour to collect 5000 loads of material.

Should he fail to compensate for his crimes or commit any further offences of this nature he will be permanently excluded from Galmair.

On behalf of the Don
Oxi

*in einer krakeligen Handschrift ist eine Übersetzung angeheftet* *a translation in a bold handwriting is pinned beneath*
Nach sorgfältigen Überlegungen der Kanzler und der linken Hand des Don's Oxiana, wird der Zwerg Hew Keenaxe für seine kürzlichen Androhungen von Gewalt gegen die Bürger Galmairs , inklusive Kanzler Tialdin, zu folgendem Verurteilt. Aufgrund der glaubwürdigen Zeugen gibt es keine mildernden Umstände und es wird auch keine Zeit und Gold auf ein Gerichtsverfahren verschwendet:

Für die Sicherheit aller Galmairer Bürger wird Hew Keenaxe von Galmair verbannt, solange bis er eine der drei im folgenden aufgeführten Strafen erfüllt und akzeptiert hat:

1. Er stellt genug Holz und Lehmziegel für die Vollendung und den Bau des Hühnerstalls und Magierhauses zur Verfügung. (2000 Holzbretter und 3000 Lehmziegel)

2. Er zahlt eine Finanzielle Entschädigung von 100 Goldstücken, welche wie folgt aufgeteilt werden: Alerich Goldauge 15 Goldstücke, ein unbekannter Zwerg 15 Goldstücke, Kanzler Tialdin 30 Goldstücke und dem Don 40 Goldstücke.

3. Gefängnisarbeit bis er 5000 Einheiten verschiedener Materialien gesammelt hat.

Falls er die Entschädigung für seine Verbrechen verweigert, oder weiterhin Galmairianer mit Gewalt bedroht wird er für immer aus Galmair verbannt werden.

Im Namen des Dons Oxiana

Übersetzt/translated von/by Ranwyln
Ultoris

Post by Ultoris »

Tag zusammen

Dieser Dummzwerg hat jetzt die Hanfschlinge besetzt und greift dort jeden an dem er begegnet .
Heute Morgen Floriel und wieder mal mich .

gezeichnet
Alerich Goldauge