official complaint

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Azure Lynch
Galmair

official complaint

Post by Azure Lynch »

i dont know how to make an offical complaint never had to do it. But the action of a galmairian has me upset. He says an orc attacked him. This orc is a citizen of galmair. but as lono stated he doent trust the don, and his officals not compitent enough to preform justice. One i think since lono is a galmarian citizen he should show little respect. but my complaint is he has hired someone to to act as judge jury and executioner. instead of an ivestigation issued. I feel this orc might have felt he needed to defend himself. I did see lono draw his sword when davide kissed finelys hand to say farwell. which is a threat on its self. so why did he not want an investigation. I feel this orc deserves to have justice for this attack against him. that lono wasnt even man enough to do himself.

Azure
Aegohl

Re: official complaint

Post by Aegohl »

*Seeing the posted complaint Lono grumbles. He thinks for some moments about writing a note and tacking it on but ultimately pulls the note from the board, folds it, and pockets it. He walks away with a sigh*