Reward Offered

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Aegohl

Reward Offered

Post by Aegohl »

Folks of Galmair and Elswhere,

Today I was harassed and assaulted by a savage orc by the name of Safh in the streets of Galmair. Since I've failed yet to be paid a single coin for damages incurred by Sarai and Coralyn and know how Galmair justice works (or doesn't), I'm offering a 15gold reward for the first person to find him out and beat him within an inch of his life in front of witnesses. It's about time criminals are treated like criminals in Galmair. They're bad for trade and industry alike.

I realize that 15 gold doesn't count for much in this day and age, but anyone who has met this greenskin has wanted to beat him senseless anyways for his nonsense talk and rude behavior.

LONO
Aegohl

Re: Reward Offered

Post by Aegohl »

In large letters in blood red ink is written on the original note:

Justice Served
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Re: Reward Offered

Post by Azure Lynch »

did you make an offical complaint but it seems you take law into your own hands was there a witness that this orc attacked you or are you lying cause he didnt do what you want. I dont know i wasnt there and if there was no witnesses then i feel you committed a crime and convinced someone else to do the crime. cause you are to much a corward to handle it yourself.

Azure