Galmairs Golem

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Ufedhin

Galmairs Golem

Post by Ufedhin »

After an age of work and great expense ,finally the Golem o' Galmair is completed.This project has been one i has worked at relentlessly since i did learn o' Runewicks success in this endevour.

Nokes as i has named him has had the last finishing touches done at the meeting ,with the grand help o' Galmair's premiere Mage Kyre and a great warrior o' Galmair Ranwyln'.
He wos tested and found to have had a surprise in store fer his creator but never the less is working perfectly.

Galmair now has a powerful golem te assist it in its times o ' great need ,the golem will be hidden away until it is needed te prevent any mischief
being done te it.

Working always te serve our great town,Long live the Don!

Ufedhin Copperhand ,Grand Master alchemist o' Galmair.
Last edited by Ufedhin on Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
GolfLima

Re: Galmairs Golem

Post by GolfLima »

1) Are Galmarians students of Runewick?
2) Do we need a Golem and magic for our projekts?
3) Is this the way of Galmair - copying Runewick and not able to find our own way?
4) Do we not have enough crafters for collecting materials and work on projekts?

~Jerem
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

A old dwarf chuckles a deep laugh at the notice attached underneath the origional and mutters.
"There is exactly why i did nay encourage non researchers te attend ,tis hard fer em te see further than the tip o' there own noses"
Laughing a happy content laugh he wanders off to have a well earned beer.
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

Golems are a manipulation of matter on a fine level, as an alchemist I'm sure you should know this Jerem Ellessar. Golems can be made to do specific tasks through creation process. I am not adept as to create one myself, but know that golems are a work of altering matter and thus the work of alchemists.

Bob Humble Galmairian worker.