Maybe a thieve

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Banduk

Maybe a thieve

Post by Banduk »

Today I could watch from the window of my flat a dwarf looking like Hew Keenaxe sneaking through our flat area. He didn't knock at any door or call for anybody but it seems he tried to open one or the other door.
Maybe he wanted to see our new magic light but please remember and hold your flats closed.

Banduk Robebrhauf el Luastelay
Evie
Developer

Re: Maybe a thieve

Post by Evie »

While your concern for your fellow citizens is heartwarming, it is however not wise nor is it appropriate to be naming people as a potential thief because you see them there. Whomever this person was could have been looking for a friend or thinking to move to Galmair and checking out the flats. I know I did the same before I moved. Please, don't go calling names. A person may have a past, but how do they ever change if you shove it in their face and judge them before any actions are taken? A general warning to please remember to keep your doors locked should suffice. This is Ronagans town, we have some protection in this area anyway.

Chancellor Pryler.
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

This is scribbled over the over the last parchment.

Na, aint nuff! Ya take it all back or bring ya blade.
HEW
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Got mes payment.
Done.
Banduk

Post by Banduk »

We all together find out and agreed that Mr. Keenaxe did not try to break into any flat.
Nevertheless I heard someone try to open closed doors, even in our flat. Once I was up an looked I've seen Mr Keenaxe and thought he was the one. But it is not true. He must have chased away the thieve by his coming.

Thank you Hew.
Banduk Robberhauf el Luastelay