Piggies

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Uhuru

Piggies

Post by Uhuru »

Sneaking though the small woods in the dark, a cloaked figure takes a small bucket filled with poisoned slop to the small island just outside of Galmair’s gates and looks for some little baby piggies. Being as quiet as possible, she approaches their nest and starts pouring the slop around. Just as quietly, she tiptoes off the island.
Evie
Developer

Re: Piggies

Post by Evie »

A small dwarfess with ginger pigtails is seen skipping to the small island by the Galmair docks. In her arms, are piles of cookies and bottles of beer. "Piggies! Mes gots ye dinner!"

As she approaches the apple tree under which the piglets are nested, her little nose begins to wiggle and twitch. "Wot be tha smell? Smells like like wots Grandma Silverbeard used ta give da longlegs dat found our cave ta drink. She saids make em for get how to find da cave again." Gasping the dwarfess runs over grabbing the piglet closest to the slop, but not before its little nose touches it briefly.

"Nos! You can'ts. You woulds forgets Helga!!!" The dwarfess hurriedly picks up all the piglets putting them in her bag, her pockets, and one under each arm. "Comes with me, you can'ts stay here anymore me don'ts want you forgettin Helga you be her friends!"

The little dwarfess can be seen moving the direction of the town gates with wiggling burdens under her arms and a wiggling bag.
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

The dark cloaked figure searches the whole town, listening for the sound of young, squealing pigs. Rumor has it that there are seven young ones about somewhere. Tenaciously, the town is searched. They will be found.
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

*The small ginger haired dwarfess can be seen talking with Morri in very excited manner telling him all about the upcoming naming of her piglets. As she talks her little arms move about and a large quantity of cookies can be seen peaking out of her bag.*

"I gots ta get home to da piggies Morri! You is a good dwarf!"

She can be seen leaving the market and heading south on the road in town muttering about making a fire tonight that the piggies are getting cold in the cave.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

The witch takes a meandering stroll admiring the view of the double moons with the cooler night breeze blowing lazily down from the snowy peaks of Galmair. Her thoughts remain far away and too jumbled to sleep, leaving Oxi and the children to their slumber. Stopping at an interesting location to climb a tree, remembering that some of their best ideas were accomplished on an agreeable branch off the ground, she desperately needed one now. An idea, a plan a direction at least...this was too important for Nargun not to take notice.

Attempting to plan for a big ritual was tiring, but the hardest part will be to get the god's attention. What sacrifice, or blood would be the best...it had to be important, something in everyone's thoughts at the moment, something that would allow the chaos god to smile and maybe even send a raven. Using her metal hand, having adapted to it so well her ability was perfected with movement similar to her real one had her residing in the branch in no time looking forward to some quiet time for reflection until suddenly spying a figure walking her way. Resenting the intrusion, following the figure's progress past the tree toward a nearby cave, had her curious yet not ready to reveal the location though her attempt to be quiet was a mote point as the night was interrupted by the loud squealing of pigs.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure walks through the woods stomach growling can be heard from a distance. As he continues to walk he hears a sound. The sound of pigges. Azure stomach growling even more as he imagines to sausage he will be feasting on to night. He follows the sound to a cave. He stumbles in the cave drooling and saying "where are you you delicious meals."
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

*a screech can be heard*

"Don't Eats me! Helga no good to eats!!!" The dwarfess jumps up and grabs her piglets darting out the doorway and disappearing into the darkness.

"Don't eats Helga!!" a final wail echoes off the mountains, its origins unknown.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

The witch rolls her eyes with a light sigh upon hearing the shouts then just as quietly as she arrived, climbs down the tree disappearing into the shadows.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

*Wait Helga *azure shouted*azure didn't know it was you azure just hungry.* azure runs after the little dwarfess.
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

*The dwarfess flees the area of the cave some cookies falling out of her bag as she goes. She takes her charges and hides quivering in another dark hole inside the town walls.*

"Piggies, me is scared. Me tries to protect you but people wants ta eats me. Wots if peoples wants to eats you too! When we gets you names, maybe we can find us a home til you grows up?"
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure following the trail of cookies and eating some of them he comes to a hole in the town wall. *helga azure sorry, azure not know it was your piggies azure was hungry, but not nomore azure ate some of the cookies you dropped* he calmly holding out the cookies. *please forgive Azure* Azure takes a seat out side the hole making sure no one bothers them.
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

The area around the Galmair food vendor seems covered in hoof prints the size of a piglet or piglets. Nothing from Morri's supplies seem missing but the cookie he always proudly displays in front of himself. A closer examination reveals that the table seems wobbly and there is a broken leg on it. If you question the merchants, they will tell you how some dwarfess and her piglets where in town, when one named "Rollie" charged the food display and ate the prized cookie.