A new order of law in Galmair?

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Ufedhin

A new order of law in Galmair?

Post by Ufedhin »

Today a new form of law came into being in Galmair .
Galmair who prides itself on freedoms and few limitation to its citizens has changed to resemble something else, something that stinks of dictatorship and
short sightedness.

As some arr aware this town has issuse with foul odours from the toilets and i might add all the pig dropping over our streets these dens of filth had to be cleaned,the slime i created to devour this mess and clean the streets multiplied faster than i would have thought ,this is most likely due to a unknown foulness wot lurks on a deeper level in Galmairs sewers,However these slimes pose no known threat to any citizen! therefor break no laws.

I am working te contain them to the sewers and prevent any from emerging so they dont bother those who arr sensitive to the sight of such creatures.
But wot most alarms me is today infront of many citizens and outsiders i did have my life threatened repeatedly by Chancellor Velasai,this is an offence under Galmair law , Galmairians are protected in town from this so they might go about there own business however where do we stand when the threats on our lives come from the chancellors themselves?
I would ask the other chancellors and proctor hold an imediate meeting to consider this serious matter that threatens our towns order.
I will not let this issue rest untill something is done as my right as a Galmairian from the very time of the migration i have served this town
well ,and will not stand to have my live threatened by one who is an exrunewicker and now a chancellor of Galmair ,one could almost see the fire orders
influences in this kind of intolerance and viscious behaviour.

Ufedhin Copperhand ,Grand master Alchemist ,Undertaker.