Revolutionary Halflings Front /Revolutionäre Halblingsfront

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Jupiter
Developer

Revolutionary Halflings Front /Revolutionäre Halblingsfront

Post by Jupiter »

I hereby declare the founding of the

Revolutionary Halflings Front

We demand the immediate and complete halflingisation of Galmair!
We demand to export the halfingisation to the other towns once Galmair has been completely transformed!
We demand a living wage in form of hot stews, sweet cakes and exhilarating cider, financed through taxes!
We emphasise the unalienable right of having an uninterrupted nap of three hours every day!

Being a halfling is not about being a member of a certain race. You have to find your inner halfling. Learn to live the life of a halfling and you are a halfling! Every good man is a halfling. Therefore, anyone resfusing to be a halfling is a bad man. The goal of the bad men is to prevent the total halflingisation, because the oppose what is good and right. Anyone who is willing and good can be a halfling (Orcs not. They are always bad.)

Be good! Be a halfling!
For you, for Galmair, for Illarion, for the world!
Join the REVOLUTIONARY HALFLINGS FRONT today!

Halflings of the world, unite!

Signed,
Chairman Puk

((http://illarion.org/statistics/us_quests.php?id=507))

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiermit erkläre ich die Gründung der

Revolutionären Halblingsfront

Wir verlangen die sofortige und vollständige Halblingisierung Galmairs!
Wir verlangen den Import der Halflingisierung in die anderen Städte sobald Galmair transformiert wurde!
Wir verlangen ein Existenzminimum in Form von heißen Eintöpfen, süßen Kuchen und berauschendem Cider - finanziert durch Steuern!
Wir betonen das unveräußerliche Recht eines jeden auf ein tägliches, ununterbrochenes Nickerchen von drei Stunden!

Halbling sein heißt nicht, Mitglied einer bestimmten Rasse zu sein. Man muss seinen inneren Halbling finden. Lerne das Leben eines Halblings zu leben und du bist ein Halbling! Jeder gute Mensch ist ein Halbling. Daher ist jeder, der es ablehnt ein Halbling zu sein, ein schlechter Mensch. Das Ziel schlechter Menschen ist es, die totale Halbingisierung zu verhindern, denn sie widersetzten sich allem was Gut und Richtig ist. Jeder, der es will und gut ist, kann ein Halbling sein (Deswegen Orks nicht. Die sind immer böse.).

Seid gut! Seid Halblinge!
Für Euch, für Galmair, für Illarion, für die Welt!
Tretet der REVOLUTIONÄREN HALBLINGSFRONT noch heute bei!

Halblinge dieser Welt, vereingt euch!

Gezeichnet,
Vorsitzender Puk

((http://illarion.org/statistics/de_quests.php?id=507))
Velisai

Re: Revolutionary Halflings Front /Revolutionäre Halblingsfr

Post by Velisai »

1. We do not have a policy of interference with the inner workings of other towns.

2. We do not deny our citizen the right to nap whenever and for how long they wish. See the quartermaster about renting a suitable location for your slumber. Many of our flats are still vacant.

3. To guarantee the availability of free, tax financed food, we would need to create conditions under which people can be forced to do farmwork and cook for money. Since it is widely acknowleged that halflings excel at these tasks, I suggest we have a face to face discussion on how to utilize your people for them in a mutually profitable way.

Velisai
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

A half naked halfling walks to the board and writes Velisai's note over:

ORC ORC ORC
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

*Uhuru walks up and reads the postings, trying to read what is under the big red letters as best she can.*

You know, I make a heck of a wonderful Halfling stew. I'm willing to donate my time in such an endeavor if and when such a need arises.

~Uhuru~
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Uhuru wrote:*Uhuru walks up and reads the postings, trying to read what is under the big red letters as best she can.*

You know, I make a heck of a wonderful Halfling stew. I'm willing to donate my time in such an endeavor if and when such a need arises.

~Uhuru~
A note is attached in an erratic handwriting

How many pounds of halfling do you need? and will you need it in steaks or minced?
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

Ufedhin wrote:
Uhuru wrote:*Uhuru walks up and reads the postings, trying to read what is under the big red letters as best she can.*

~Uhuru~
A note is attached in an erratic handwriting

How many pounds of halfling do you need? and will you need it in steaks or minced?
*She smiles as she hastily attaches another note.*

I have since been told that we need to wait to see if the Halflings do indeed produce pies for us. If not, then they are fair game. I would prefer minced and I will continue to cook until we run out of meat. Thank you for your kind offer.

~Uhuru~
Falyame

Post by Falyame »

Hew, mey lik´es tha´ Revoolout´narrey Halflin´ front.

- the letter is unsigned but written in a really bad handwriting with some marmelade and chocolate smudges on it -
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

A parchment is added to the rest, the writing hastily done.

I'll take any halfling skulls available for the advancement of ongoing research.

The Witch
Poppy

Post by Poppy »

the last post is altered

I'll take any halfling cake available for the advancement of ongoing halflingisation.

The Switch
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Much later, viewing the change in her parchment, the witch chuckles to herself..

That one's blood will be interesting. Now to just find out who.

Distractedly walking home, Kyre can be heard muttering about spells, and rituals all the while packing for a short trip.

Perhaps the books there will be more helpful.