Magical Congress

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Evie
Developer

Magical Congress

Post by Evie »

*A parchment is posted in the Galmairian library*

Galmair Arcane Research team and citizens. Below I written a summary of the Magical Congress that was held in Runewick.
Evie Pryler

The Magical congress met to address and brainstorm solutions for the portals that have appeared around Illarion. The Archmage suggested more research on the effects of the use of potions on normal portals before any assault on the undead’s portals. The reasons for this was given in two examples of possible unknown effects, causing huge crater like holes in our land or resulting in the bringing forward of a large creature. Because testing on the undead portals is risky and difficult, it was decided that testing would be done on standard portals first and include the books that contain the spells. The reactions of these objects to potions will give us at least a starting basis on how the undead’s portals may react. Attendees to the meeting were Archmage Morgan, Vitus, Evie Pryler, Celegail, Meriel, Thurmibrand, Djironnyma, and Vern.

I have volunteered to do testing on these normal portals. Any and all of you are welcome to attend and help observe if you wish. If so just catch me in town, send a note , or sign this parchment and I will try and find a time for all of us. Djironnyma will also be doing some testing and research and will be reporting his finding also.