Church of The Hidden Hand

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Blackreigns

Church of The Hidden Hand

Post by Blackreigns »

(( i will first say this is an rp thread for followers of Ronagan set in the temple of Ronagan. However, if you simply want to join the rp that is also fine. this is my way of trying to be more available to the followers.))

Deep under the city in the flooded remains of Ronagan's temple, a lone woman examines a boat. Her long, black robe bears the symbol of a fox's head on the back, a dagger on the right sleeve, and a coin purse on the left. After a while she stands giving the boat a light kick and steps out onto the water. "True Ronaganite would never use such a thing when there is a path in front of them." Her feet sink only slightly as she steps upon hidden stones. Having walked the path many times she knew it by heart and just as easily could easily run to the altar blind-folded if need be. As she reaches the alter she produces a wine-glass engraved with a fox, and her dagger. Kneeling at the alter she holds both dagger and glass high and towards the alter.

"I have been away too long father. I do hope you have not missed me. I have seen many things in the world and heard many secrets. In your shadow I have seen that poverty be rewarded. and that greed be relieved of it's heavy weight. I come now to my home and work to do you honor. May the church of The Hidden Hand rise once more."
Brawndara

Re: Church of The Hidden Hand

Post by Brawndara »

~A dark figure slips in Galmair passing before Bre's sleeping eye's and darts into the dark alley's. Entering the under city they make their way to the church ignoring the row boats it takes the hidden path to the altar. Before the altar of Ronagan it kneels whispering "I have been away too long father. I have seen many things in the world and heard many secrets. In your shadow I have seen that poverty be relieved, and that greed be removed of it's heavy weight. I come now to my home and work to do you honor. May this offering help the poor soul's in need". The dark figure places an offering of meats, breads and sliver's onto the altar and slowly raises. After a few hours the figure return to the surface by way of elevator walking pass the Don's residence they drop a pouch of coins into the tax collection box. Silently passes back by Bre as she mumbles "Oi don't cause any troubllleee" *snores* the figure heads back down the road to the Necktie Inn.~