Samples Needed!

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Uhuru

Samples Needed!

Post by Uhuru »

*A large parchment is posted with grand flourishes and swirls, showing the importance of the announcement. Doves take out copies to all realms everywhere for everyone to see, leaving them near all teleporters.*

Gynk Trader

Roberto Giulianni, the cousin to our very own Don, is visiting from Gynk and wishes to see samples of our fine work from all realms! Please see below for the list of craft types. A list is given by type of craft, but each list is called a set. Roberto prefers a complete set and to encourage crafters to produce and submit a complete set for his consideration, he is giving anyone submitting a properly named complete set one merinium ingot. Please be aware, in order to be eligible for the merinium ingot, only those with a ticket may participate. Uhuru has the tickets, so please see her to get one as the merinium ingots are limited. However, partial sets may be accepted if you wish to be considered for further orders, but will not be eligible for a merinium ingot.

Sample sets:
Smith
a. Storm cap
b. Dwarven state armour
c. Dwarven metal gloves
d. Short chain trousers
e. Steel boots
f. Dwarven axe
g. Double axe

Finesmith
a. Gilded battle axe
b. Ornate leather boots
c. Sapphire ring
d. Obsidian amulet

Carpenter
a. Battle hammer
b. Long bow
c. Round metal shield* (Please note this has changed)
d. Wand

Tailor
a. Dwarven boots
b. Blue doublet
c. Studded leather gloves
d. Brown priest robe
e. Short fur trousers

Glassblower
a. Vase
b. Lantern

Please contact Uhuru by personal message if you have any questions.

Thank you,
~Uhuru~
GolfLima

Re: Samples Needed!

Post by GolfLima »

I will make make sample sets for all crafts.
I´m asking for a ticket.
Who will collect all the samples?

~Jerem

(( can someone translate the requested equipment for clarification into the old language ))
Last edited by GolfLima on Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ranwyln

Post by Ranwyln »

I made a sample set for finesmithing and will maybe try one for the smithing set. Will try to meet you the next days Uhuru for a ticket and to give you the samples (a few Evie already has).

Signed Ranwyln
Julia

Post by Julia »

I will try to make a sample for the smithing set, so i am asking for a ticket.

~Julia da silva~
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

*a fresh note is tacked on the boards of Galmair and around the workshop, a similar copy of the note is found at the different teleporters*
Just a reminder Samples are still needed. There are still tickets left for smithing, finesmithing, tailoring and carpentry. Currently my sister Uhuru isn't well, but I will take any samples and your name down and get the tickets for you later.

Sincerely
Evie Pryler