Trockene Füße / Dry feet

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Banduk

Trockene Füße / Dry feet

Post by Banduk »

Wer in der letzten Zeit mal Eklob besucht hat, kenn das Problem. Man kommt vor lauter Wasserschöpfen kaum zum Rudern. Ronagans Jünger kommen ohne nasse Füße nicht mal zum Altar.
Das muss sich andern!
Das Handelshaus Robberhauf el Luastelay lässt gerade 5 neue Boote bauen, 3 stabile für die Überfahrt zu Eklob und 2 flachgehende für den Einsatz vor Ronagans Altar.
Die notwendigen Mittel werden wie folgt bereitgestellt:
- Holz Banduk Robberhauf el Luastelay
- Werkzeuge Julia da Silva
Benötigt wird noch Farbe. Je 15 Eimer Rot und Blau und ein Eimer Gelb. Des weiteren werden Handwerker gesucht, die sich am Bootsbau beteiligen.
Bitte wendet Euch an Banduk. Es ist dringend, eins der alten Boote bei Eklob musste bereits aus dem Verkehr gezogen werden.
Banduk
Trading House Robberhauf el Luastelay
---------------------------
Whoever visited Eklob during the last weeks knows the issue. You nearly can’t pull because you have to take care the boat will not sink. Ronagans follower could not even pray without wet feet.
It must changed!
The trading house Robberhauf el Luastelay manages to build 3 strong boats for the Eklob ferry and 2 punts for the cave at Ronagans shrine.
The required materials will be delivered as follow:
- Wood Banduk Robberhauf el Luastelay
- Tools Julia da Silva
We need 15 baskets Red and Blue color each and one Basket Yellow as well. We are looking for trained helping hands too.
Please ask Banduk. It is urgent. The first boat at Eklob had been scrapped yet.
Banduk
Trading House Robberhauf el Luastelay
Ufedhin

Re: Trockene Füße / Dry feet

Post by Ufedhin »

leave the water alone at the Ronagan shrine ,its has special significance.......

Unsigned.
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

die gewünschten Farben habe ich vorrätig

i have the coulours we need

~Jerem
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

Ufedhin wrote:leave the water alone at the Ronagan shrine ,its has special significance.......

Unsigned.
Concerned citizen, assuming you are a citizen, thank you for sharing your thoughts, however, I believe riding a boat to the altar is far less invasive to the water than wading across. Please think on this.

Thank you,
~Uhuru~
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

This water is of great importance ! slimes use it for there purposes which i am at present studing, i am hoping for a monstrous morphing of the ones i have observed going into the waters.
A boat will only increase the activity in the water which could be unwise .
The old walk way allows me to feed them easyer .

Ufedhin Copperhand,Master alchemist.
Banduk

Post by Banduk »

Dear Uffedhin,
There are 3 important reasons, why we will go forward and install the punts at the Ronagan shrine.

1. Wet feet in dark cold caves are a good reason to become uncomfortable or more important ill. So far the punts are essential for Galmair.
People who don’t feel well cannot work.
People who cannot work cannot earn money.
People who cannot earn money cannot pay tax.

2. If the cave pond is an essential source for slime we have to dry out this resource of immediate danger for our town as soon as possible. If it is as you wrote that the slime needs people wading through that water, we have to do everything that no one ever will hold his feet into this pond.

3. Science as I understand is as trading, always changing. You should be glad to study the changes coming with the punts instead of cementing any ancient situation.
May I propose a scientific study? Fill a number of baskets with water from that pond, provide it to the people as a capability to wash their feet and do your study under controlled condition behind closed doors.

Banduk Robberhauf el Luatselay

By the way, Don Valerio requested the punts!