Festivities in the month of Olos

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Tinuva Geogroda
Location: A Tree In The Northern Forest, Oh Noes, The Northern Forest Is Mine Now!! Mwhahaha...

Festivities in the month of Olos

Post by Tinuva Geogroda »

*You notice a scribbled note, even though it is not very neatly written it is obvious the writer tried hard to write it properly. You notice a few swipes of coal here and there.*

Citizens of Galmair,
soon ye month of Olos be upon ye, this month be a cause for celebration for many of ye.
Especially ye farmers.
As ye newly appointed Entertainment Manager, I be tasked with organizin' an' handlin' such festivities.

In Olos ye be all happy for ye new harvest an' ye food ye be able to buy an' eat.
Such happiness can be shared amongst ye fellow Galmarians. An' to that end a feast will be held in Galmair.

Ye will be welcome to celebrate an' be thankful together in ye month of Olos, a date will later be announced.
For ye cooks an' farmers this be a brilliant time to show off ye trade an' let ye people taste ye creations.
To that end Galmair be lookin' for the followin' for ye celebration in ye month of Olos:

• A farmer an'/or cook to hold a short speech an' ceremony towards ye celebrations
  • Drinks an' beverages, as brewer ye be free to tell a little somethin' 'bout ye brew
  • Food an' snacks for ye people to celebrate with an'/or taste, again ye be free to tell somethin' 'bout ye creation
  • Musicians an' singers to provide appropriate music an' songs for ye ceremony an' occasion

Ye month of Olos be soon upon us, so if ye be able to 'elp an' provide any of this do not hesitate to send me a dove or pin ye note under this one.
Galmair would be ever grateful for ye help.

May Olos be a good harvest for ye,
Thelor Ironworks,
Entertainment Manager on behalf of ye Don an' council
Uhuru

Re: Festivities in the month of Olos

Post by Uhuru »

Upon reading this, Uhuru does a little happy dance and laughs loudly right in front of the board. Anyone seeing her might think she's happy about the event, but Purple would know otherwise. She remains giddy and happy as she dances her way away from the board.
Mr.Oldie

Re: Festivities in the month of Olos

Post by Mr.Oldie »

Purple walks by the boards and reads the post with a smile.
He talks aloud to no one in particular.
"ahh Don would be glad to know that i've found a competition for one of hizzz titlezz. Hmm perhapzz i zzhould let Uhuru know that zzhe zzhould do some brewing for Adrazz"
Rubbing his front paws together as if hatching a plan he walks away.