Fowls Fouling Up The Town

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Uhuru

Fowls Fouling Up The Town

Post by Uhuru »

When I arrived home, I found chickens running around all over. They were popping up out of the town well. Some hypothesized that Nargun was playing a practical joke on us. Nonetheless, our town was overrun with chickens. I closed the gates and doors to the Don's residence, but someone opened them up and left them open. So, needless to say, we have chicken droppings everywhere. All over the town, inside nearly every building, including the Don's residence. I did find chickens in the kitchen even. Velisai thought to build a chicken coup to coral the little peckers.

Additionally, the town well seems to have vanished. We will need to replace that as well as a complete town cleanup of the streets and all buildings, floors, walls, flat surfaces. Everything needs a thorough scrubbing down for health and safety reasons.

Sorry for the bad tidings.

~Uhuru~
Uhuru

Re: Fowls Fouling Up The Town

Post by Uhuru »

Walking to visit Eklob the bear, Uhuru slips in some chicken poo on the walkway and falls flat on her backside. She struggles to get up, accidentally placing her hand in more of the wretched white stuff and getting it all over her clothing. She limps a little and moans as she continues to make her way to visit the bear.
Brawndara

Re: Fowls Fouling Up The Town

Post by Brawndara »

Brawndara could be seen cleaning the town if anyone was awake. Shoveling the chicken parts and poo into a bon fire next to the small pond.He leaves a pile of dead, and mostly whole body's for Ufehind to test his work on. After hours of work the buildings and most of the streets are cleaned. The fire roars controlled through the night and by dawn the smell has drifted towards the southeast headed to Runewick. By day break he could been seen coming from the lake cleaner than when he when't to it. Tired from the hard labor head's to the Sleepy Bujhaar Inn to rest not feeling like going down to the flats.