A warning to all citizens.

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Raina Narethil

A warning to all citizens.

Post by Raina Narethil »

Earlier this evening a Dwarf with a red beard and axe attacked a woman in the town of Galmair, her name is Miss Iraina.

This Dwarf also attacked me in Runewick but got away.

The dwarf goes by the name Abenego. or what he spoke to others.

His belongings taken from him after the attack on miss Iraina, will be turned over to mister Leon so the Dwarf in question can have them back.

Raina.
Mephistopheles

Re: A warning to all citizens.

Post by Mephistopheles »

I will see wud I can does to find dis bandit and any who recognize him feel free to use force, I belief dis beh de un who near killed Kale while he wus resting. he wus a dwarfu dat used blue armur behfer he may use different armur nows. All existing Watch members are espected to keep lookout as well ib dey eber arounds.
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

I would like te add a new warning te this about Runewickers,please be very careful when ye conduct any work around Runewickers they has light fingers and they will attempt te steal anythen they can.
This very day i had te witness the attempted theft of a potion before my very eyes as i worked, a runewicker enter the herb house and grabbed and run off wit' one , one i had set down aside me so as te cool before storage.
Fortunately i knew this thief and after yelling her name she came back an' wisely returned it.
I advise Runewickers not te try it again, I will now carry a sword while i work an' will strike off the thiefs hand swiftly and without remorse ",
so be warned!

Ufedhin Copperhand, Master alchemist.
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Warning to all Galmairians a tall halfer in a blue hat and cloak carring a bow and in studded leather armour and maybe short wood greaves, shot me while i worked at the gem grinder .Upon drawing my sword and charging at him he fled((logged off)).
I suspect this little runt might try an' harm new residence to our town as i was in unusual clothing at the time of the attack,i do believe its name is "Adilet" or some such. .
I give fair warning i will slay this assasain upon sight next time i see him.
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Dear Galmairians a note of information brought te ye by the Galmairian researchers,

I would like te pass on some knowledge te ye fer yer own benifit,The fell powers o' Lichs has increased ,these terrible undead wizards has
tapped inte wot i can only surmise as a greater source o' mana than afore.
This power allows 'em te rise again from the dead and swiftly gain full powers back again.
When ye an others encounter such dread foe 's make sure when ye has felled the lich te wait by its bones,soon these will reanimate
as a weak pale lich, a shadow of its former power .Slay it swiftly in this state! ,other wise it will soon regain its full terrible powers again.

On another note if these dread undead wizards arr finding increased power why not the living mages too?
'tis i think only a matter of time i think.

Ufedhin Copperhand Master alchemist and Researcher.
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Dear Galmairians ,

i would like to take this oppertunity to bring you all a warning about any close dealings with Runewickers.
At the last meeting of the Galmair research group a bearer of fire brought a creature (with the intent no doubt of causing disrruption)
into the open meeting.The creature not only resembled in minutiae that of a demonic fire imp but it also burnt the table top in the room
and threatened to incenerate me,therefore the conclusion i drew is that it appears the bearers of fire are trafficing wit' demons.

This strikes me as a severe possibility and would implore any Galmairian to utter caution when dealing with Runewick from now on.
The head of the order in question did say it is a kobold ,a fasinating comment as it resembles no kobold i have ever read about or seen in my
long life and to all those at the meeting it resembled an imp of fire thus a demonic creature it gave its name a Casimir or somesuch.
Now one can draw all sorts of conclusions from this ,however in my reading and studies it seems imps can be given to cults as slaves and rewards
for the cults dedication and whorship of the demonic powers.

I would very much like to hear some reasoning to the contrary from the order /cult.

Ufedhin Copperhand ,Master alchemist o' Galmair.