Work for the new chancelors

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

GolfLima

Work for the new chancelors

Post by GolfLima »

to the chancelors:

1) Since some weeks a lot of runewick chitizen, especialy Grim Steinschlag, using the mines of Galmair. Often I cant mine due to missing ressources in the mine ..all resources where mined from them.
What to do?
It will take not long and i cant doing my crafts - i´m out of ressources than.

2) Professor Djironnyma told me Galmair is in debt of 5 pure fire to him. I dont know whatfore this payment should be .... but hhe said: as lonmg as this 5 pure fire are not payed to him no Galmarian is allowed to follow his lessons .
Does anybody know what these 5 pure fire are for ..and who has to pay this?

I hope the chancelors can solve these problems.
May the Five guide them.

~Jerem
Valerio Guilianni
Galmair

Re: Work for the new chancelors

Post by Valerio Guilianni »

Elessar,

First, Galmair's mines are open for anyone. You might get up earlier in order to be the first there. However, if Steinschlag's exploitation exceed, you better address Morgan with such behavoir of his citizens, who has always been complaining about such behaviour and ask him if his words are just lacking in substance recently.
Second, Galmair does not owe this greedy and power-grazed wizard anything. He rather owe's Galmair a tunnel. When he has built a tunnel according to our conception, he can claim that. Of course, he is free to claim a fee for his hooey, in particular in Runewick, but then you should ask him about a potential violaltion of his own codex. And you also should ask yourself why do you want to waste your time with his hooey?
If anything else needs to be addressed on those matters, you better visit me.

- Don
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

I think i can answer the pure fire rubbish being claimed by this grasping wizard,when Uri wos up te his tricks the Runewickers where in town at the time fer the tunnel ceromony, an' duren the fight at the Malachite bridge the wizards o' Runewick decided te get ther' fire spirit involved and used pure fire in called it te do whatever it was they wanted it te do . They wos holleren fer pure fires from all an as they got wot they asked fer from the fire elemental i gather they had enough fires te do the job.
Galmair did not ask this aid ,nore did we need it ! so if this is the reason behind the wizards doubtful claim, tell him te go stick his head down that toilet thing they use in that damp sodden pile o' bricks they call a town.

Ufedhin Copperhand.
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

For someone who claims to be all righteous and full of light, this just goes to show what a pathetic and greedy weakling Djironnyma really is. The only way he'll be getting pure fire from Galmair is after I remove his head and show it to him.

~ Jefferson Gray
The Elite <>
Valerio Guilianni
Galmair

Post by Valerio Guilianni »

Copperhand, thank you for clarification.

Gray, this decision is still up to me.