Crime report

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Kugar

Crime report

Post by Kugar »

A parchment has been hung in the halls of the Don himself.

• Today on the 06. Elos 41, I, Jefferson Gray, was attacked by the elf, Idrandal, in the streets of Galmair. It was an unprovoked attack. Apparently this elf holds a grudge against me, however I can barely remember his name. I want to make it clear that I have never and will never commit a crime in Galmair or indeed against the Galmairian people.

After I had subdued the elf, and spared his life he, along with the 'respected' Leon Demelli, began to insult me and conspire against me. Naturally, I still did not want anything to do with it and walked away. Then, when I was walking out of the gates of Galmair, they both were there. Ready to attack me. Against my better wishes I engaged in a fight with the two. I managed to subdue them and, unfortunately, send Idrandal to the cross. I would have liked nothing better than to just get on with my day.

So there you have it. I was assaulted and I hope that something will be done about it. I am a Galmairian and not mere 'dung' or 'asshole' or any other absurd insult those who disagree with throw my way.

Witnesses include: S'rrt of Cadomyr, Purple, two woman I am unsure the name of, and the common guards and merchants of Galmair.

Sincerely,

~Jefferson Gray
Proud citizen of Galmair
Ufedhin

Re: Crime report

Post by Ufedhin »

The elf Idrandal i have spoken to, an he admits his guilt in attacking you Jefferson in regards with an old grudge,this however
is against the Dons law in Galmair .
The elf Idrandal appears to be in the process of gathering his goods te flee Galmair rather than stand trial, that be his decision
i request that none hinder him and allow him to flee where he wills , in time judgement will be passed on him.

Patrician Ufedhin Copperhand.
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

The matter of temporary acting comander of the wotch Leon Demelli shall be investigated and suitable
action taken if required.

Partrician Ufedhin Copperhand.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

A small parchment is posted at the gate along with many others. Only a few words are seen, the rest being hidden.

It may not help ultimately however the Don would definitely not be pleased if the keys aren't returned on leaving Galmair.

A few more words are covered with other notices then underneath can be seen...

Return the key to anyone asking them to give to the Quartermaster.

The parchment is weather-beaten, the bottom signature is even torn off but most should get the general idea.
Mr.Oldie

Post by Mr.Oldie »

The other wittnesses; the women mentioned above, are Irania and Alessaina de' Guordin.
I here by Declare that i was late to the scene and only saw the first attack. So i wont be an apt witness to this incident. I do not know the reasons behind the attack nor the happenings after that.

I for one didnt stand around wasting time to try and find out what the incident was about; as it seems a petty quarrel of some sort. Let the Watch and related Higher officials deal with the incident. I suggest everyone else get back to ones own work and earn Don more coins.

~Zzrracck "Purple"~
Leon Demelii

Post by Leon Demelii »

*A parchment has been added beneath the rest*

I find these claims against me in the highest forms of hilarity. Perhaps I was insulting you, Jefferson. However that is no crime. I will go as far to say that Idrandal did indeed attack you first. After you both had your fun, Idrandal asked me to speak with him privately. It was then that you decided to follow, throw so sort of bomb at us and attack first. I believe you were the one that committed a crime. My response was simply self-defense. I do not go around randomly attacking citizens regardless of how much I dislike them. So I shall ask any and all other citizens, the Watch and town officals: Does this sound in any form, me committing a crime?

If so I shall await my sentence and be happy to answer any questions.

Leon Demelii
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

I can says dat I heard Idrandal threatening to send Jefferson to cross when Jefferson first started coming backs to town, at time meh did nub dink much. I will talk Leon when I next get chance about his side. I does knows by way ob talk maneh dislike Jefferson Grey but I say now all past grudges beh furgetted unless Jefferson commits a crime on yous.
I will talk to witnesses and see wud I can does. As ob now de Iron Watch temporarily bans Idrandal from Galmair until Don or Proctor will pass fines or oder judgement. If he is seen in town I ask guards politly ask him leave first if he refuses den feel free to remove him by force.
In case ob Leon I will question witnesses an wudnot an see from dere.

Temporary Joint Commander Bartimaeus Al Jinni
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

I will of course not deny using an explosive. However, I do believe any one, had they at their arsenal such a weapon, would use such tactics had their life been in danger in an unfair fight. I wouldn't have used it had I known how easily I could defeat both Idrandal and Leon. But alas, that is a different matter.

As Leon proclaims for himself, I too can only claim self defence in the matter. Perhaps the only consolation is that it happened outside the gates of Galmair and no other citizens were hurt. What I find perhaps the highest form of hilarity, or rather, absurdity, is that Galmair citizens have to fight at all .

I think it is clear to all that Idrandal is the defining criminal in this matter. I am willing to set aside any differences between Leon and myself, be him willing to do so. I wouldn't wish to dirty my blade with his blood once again. I am afraid that Idrandal is too psychotic for me to give another chance. Be he remain a citizen here or not. I am under no false sense that any conspiring toward my death has subsided.

~ Jefferson Gray
Valerio Guilianni
Galmair

Post by Valerio Guilianni »

Nothing to do, lads?
I want to see all three of you, Grey, Tlassil and Demelii, before the end of Elos. If you cannot make it, send a word to me or Oxiana but stop wasting time by insulting and attacking each other. Better find Brunsberg or force those pirates back into the sea.
End of this discussion.

- Don