A call to reflect an regroup.

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Ufedhin

A call to reflect an regroup.

Post by Ufedhin »

The recent attack on the pirates wos foiled by a lack o' cohesion in the training o' Galmair citizens inte a solid military
force ,the blame fer this rest chiefly upon the shoulders o' the current wotch comander fer a severe lack o' training exercises run in our town
an some poor planning .However it also has a lot te do with each and every citizen! we arr obligated te protect our town te the best o' yer abilities so this means cooperation wit the wotch an taken' part in training exercises so we can be an effective force in the field!
I fer one will support whoever is comander in this endevour.I will also go futher an speak wit the Don about a tax or a fine fer those wot
will na' take up trainning or support the wotch (fer those wot cant lift a hand te save themselves or any other)in its duties during times o' war(take note this is te be in effect only during times o' war),even weaklings can take up the bow or at least supply the wotch with decent food and equipment and act as messengers etc.

Even the most cretinous of our citizens must agree war means a loss of freedoms Galmair normally enjoys,a training and active program of preperation will also enable Galmair te put up a viable force an reduce our need te enlist trouble makers and idlers from other towns who dont have any disipline of understanding of our tactic's.
We live in a great town ! one wot straddles the land with its culture and influence ,we owe it te Galmair te do this and help us rise te greater heights,
fer any doubters come see fer ya self..Long live our Don.

Any question or suggestion on this please come and speak wit' me my door shall be open te all who have progressive ideas and zeal i will na' hear defeatist talk and woe mongering ,those of this ilk will get a boot in yer rear!

Patrician, Ufedhin Copperhand,
Master alchemist ,Physician and Undertaker.