Musings

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Kyre

Musings

Post by Kyre »

I point out the latest rumors from Runewick of one of our citizens called Purple on trial at the town. He doesn't have a defense attorney as yet, but it was decided the judge is going to be the Archmage of Runewick, from whence the citizen came from that complained.

How fair will this trial be? What of our citizens rights? Of course we would like to encourage relations with all towns but allowing them free reign with whatever they wish for our citizens...is this the way? Would Runewick allow the Don to be judge over one of their citizens? Perhaps the Don will be able to clarify what seems to be an inequality for Galmair. What are your thoughts citizens?

Kyre
TiaSarah

Re: Musings

Post by TiaSarah »

The alleged crime was committed on Runewick soil, was it not? Unfortunately, if it did occur on their lands, I believe the Archmage is within his rights to hold the trial there. Had the incident occurred in Galmair, our Don would have presided over the trial. In Cadomyr, the Queen would have.

At this point, I believe the most we can do is find Purple the best attorney available. When the trial arrives, citizens of Galmair should accompany him to it. Perhaps even the Don or the Proctor will spare a few moments to join us. If we cannot stop the trial, we can at least let them know that we intend to see a fair one.

Era