Fool on de loose.

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Mephistopheles

Fool on de loose.

Post by Mephistopheles »

Dere has been an Elfy ob medium height wif fairly even skin tone, wears leather armor an green hat. he has been harrassing Galmair citizens ( notably Bartimaeus, Era, and Leon). Bartimaeus tried to help him and he turned to pilfer goods from him by going under a different name and saying dat he is new to de lands and thus isus nub bedder den common thief. He gab meh a fake name when I met him on a different time and I demanded his name for suspicious behavior. He continually runs around town provoking Leon. when I finally got fed ub from his stoopid actions I ordered him to leab town or beh undur arrest. I warned him three or more times den told him he wus under arrest and asked ib he come peacefully, he ran an resisted arrest an suddenly disappeared.

pending charges for de Don or Commandur Sarengerel to decide.
-Pilfering goods and coins from a guard
-harrassing citizens ob Galmair
-disturbing de peace
-identity fraud
-and resisting arrest

I gab fair warning and eben tried help dis newcomer buh he is uncooperative an possibly dangerous to our merchants.
*Bartimaeus Al'Jinni Shipmaster, Captain of the Sahkyr Al'Sindur, and watchman of the iron watch.
Leena

Re: Fool on de loose.

Post by Leena »

I have seen this fool as well.. he was asking questions about Raina...he will not give his name.. he is a bother. Leena