Ship master Announcement

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Mephistopheles

Ship master Announcement

Post by Mephistopheles »

Bartimaeus needs A good carpentur and smif for the repairs and plans for the Don's new ship Sahkyr Al'Sindur. Also I would like volunteers to make un attack on de barracade by de rivur. Pleabs send meh a Dove if you is inturested in help making great sea war machine for de Don's fleet!

Bartimaeus Al'Jinni
Shipmaster and Captain of the Sahkyr Al'Sindur
Mephistopheles

Re: Ship master Announcement

Post by Mephistopheles »

I ask fer help on dis an espect it, I need dis ship fixed ub an added to, so dat I may start de Iron Watch's Marine division.

I wills need de following:
An aferage Carpenter to make basic repairs to de hull an mast, should take little resources an time
I need at least two good smifs to forge a light metal ramming spike and fer a good Carpenter to assist in its placing.
temporary Volunteer soldiers to man de ship in case ob emergency behfer de Marine division gets started
a large cache ob ammunition (arrows, windy arrows, bombs, throwing axes, etc etc...)

lets get dis done fer de Don Valerio

Shipmaster Bartimaeus Al'Jinni
Mr.Oldie

Post by Mr.Oldie »

I offer my services as the Carpenter and smith too.
And i can fill the cache with the necessary things if a specific number is provided.
Let know of the pay for all this and ill be happy to help.

Expecting a dove from the concerned authorities soon.

~Zzrracck "Purple"~
Storagemaster
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

In de Name ob Don Valerio, we must repair de ship behfore de War Council! All able Galmairian Carpenters get to me as quick as possible.