Follow the Fox.

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Blackreigns

Follow the Fox.

Post by Blackreigns »

Dear citizens and any who might happen to see this and understand it more than others.

As a follower of the Fox, Devotee of Ronagan, and Galmair's Priestess. I'd like to invite you to a breif Mass. If you are a follower of Ronagan, or you would like to become one or simply learn a bit more about the Fox. Please do attend. Neither the time nor date has been set. I am unsure of the number of attendance. so if you will please send me a letter. i will be able to figure out how many fox followers we have also I will keep a stock of the needed items for devotion for those who have yet to do so.

As there are many building plans going on right now i see a need to begin preparing some minor repairs and cleaning of Ronagan's temple. it's actually not a massive project. mostly clearing rubble and getting things in order.

Those who have the skill can participate in an information gathering game. a prize will be given though i have yet to think of a suitable prize. ideas are welcome.

Your Priestess Ashley 'Merry-Death' Blackreigns.