Expedition

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Mephistopheles

Expedition

Post by Mephistopheles »

meh Bartimaeus haf tried to start small expedition to mine Merinium fer da Don, as I hab read de last try failed. I gets Athian an Brawndara un says " half de spoils yubs can keep an I pays Athian a gold since he Cadomyr, If yubs get two or more magic gems doh I would like one as meh is protecting miners from slimes." Brawndara accused meh ob being sneak an using Don's name to get gems.. I wus trying to get merinium fer da Don and so what if I keep gems? He not ask fer gems, he ask fer merinium. Brawndara den says dis to peoples behind meh back I ams sneaks. I kill all orc sneakies, dat is dishonor ob all orcs and moshran. I haf challenged Brawndara fer insulting meh honor, he fought meh well an I ended de trouble. I now says dat if he comes fer blood I will kills him. I haf done no sneakies and I will now try to get merinium by mehself fer da Don. Nobody helps meh, I pay no one fer help, and das is it. I work fer meself and de Don.

Bartimaeus Al'Jinni
Blackreigns

Re: Expedition

Post by Blackreigns »

*A half-elven woman wanders by. As the posting catches her eye she begins to write*

It Was my understanding from the explanation of the job when you first presented it to Brawndara, that the Don asked you to go get the ores. Hence the accusation of sneakin'.

A simple understandin'. Jes be clearer when ye hier folks as te What an why ye do things. And these things wont happen.

~Ashley Blackreigns~

*As she hangs the note, a lone wolf howls in the distance and more soon join in. Her lips curl into a smile as she wanders away.*
Mr.Oldie

Re: Expedition

Post by Mr.Oldie »

I was there for the starting of this expedition.. i was asked first.. but as i was concentrating on learning something i didnt go..

here be the clarifications:

1. Don didnt privately/explicitly/exclusively ask Al Jinni to collect it...
2. He was trying to do galmair some good by doing this..
3. Athian was paid by Al jinni.. making him the sole lead of this expedition.. brawndara had not done the investment.. so by unspoken law and right "leaders keep more" but...
4. ....He didnt ask for that, he was sharing the gems too, 50-50.. Half was what was offered to Brawndara, so deal be right to take if Al Jinni takes gems if more than one be found..

To Bartimaeus Al'Jinni,
Challenging other be well and good. atleast better than attacking them without prior warning.. But.. i hope you have used either the arena or the training grounds in guardhouse for this.
Don wont be happy if there be bloodshed in the streets..
My offer still stands for joining you later on for mining when i be ready.. By Zhambra's grace i wont let you be alone in this
Stay true to yourself Friend

To Den-Mother,
I was not there to see how this ended. but am pretty sure if Brawndara was the one who was talking behind Al jinni's back he be in wrong in this.. Orcs tend to take honor more seriously..
i be requesting you to talk to Brawndara and consider this an internal matter of den from now
Your Den-cub
Zzrracck "Purple"