Bard Contest!

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

TiaSarah

Bard Contest!

Post by TiaSarah »

Several parchments are put up around Galmair. There is also a sign near the Temple of Irmorom.

Seeking bards for a competition to be held in the middle or end of Irmas.

The theme of the contest is Galmair, of course. All poems/songs/stories must be about one of the following topics:

1. The history of The Don
2. The City of Galmair
3. One or all of the three Gods of Galmair (Irmororm, Nargun, and Ronagan)

Prizes are yet to be determined, but will be donated by the Temple of Irmorom.

Anyone interested in participating or helping with the event, or if you simply have a question/suggestion, may contact Era (New language) or High Priest of Irmorom Tialdin (Old language). You may also leave a note beneath the sign at the Temple.

Below the sign at the Temple, there are several blank sheets of parchment.
TiaSarah

Re: Bard Contest!

Post by TiaSarah »

Thank you to Jerem for the translation

Verschiedene Zettel sind um Galmair verteilt. Auch in der Nähe des Irmorom Tempels ist ein Aushang angebracht.

Suche Barden für einen Wettstreit welcher Mitte oder Ende Irmas stattfinden soll.

Das Thema des Wettstreits ist Galmair. Alle Gedichte, Lieder, Geschichten müssen eines der Themengebiete beinhalten.

1. aus der Geschichte des Dons
2. die Stadt Galmair
3. die 3 Götter oder einer der 3 Götter Galmair´s (Irmorom, Nargun oder Ronagan)

Die Preise sind noch nicht bekannt, werden aber vom Tempel des Irmorom gestiftet.

Jede und Jeder, welcher an diesem Wettstreit teilnehmen oder helfen möchte, oder wenn DU irgendwelche Fragen bzw. Anregungen hast wende Dich bitte an Era (für die Neue Sprache) oder an den Hohepriester Tialdin (für die Alte Sprache). Du kannst auch eine Notiz an dem Aushang in der Nähe des Irmorom Tempels hinterlassen.

Unter dem Zeichen des Irmorom Tempels sind mehrere leere Blätter angeheftet.
Last edited by TiaSarah on Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.Oldie

Post by Mr.Oldie »

As the Entertainment manager i be giving full support for this and would be providing refreshments and such during the event..
~Zzrracck "Purple"~
Entertainment manager
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

There does not appear to be much interest in the contest, and I still have yet to receive a list of what the prizes would be... I fear I will have to cancel it. Perhaps we will try again later.