Gems!!

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Mr.Oldie

Gems!!

Post by Mr.Oldie »

Wake up galmairians!!
use your brains and determine..
i scored through the books in the library to find out that the gems given out are far less than the other two realms..
this fact was confirmed by higher officials too..
it is said that the amount be less as the number of people and thus the amount of tax collected are less compare to in other realms..

now the thing you should pay attention to.. be that our gems wont go for the same value as others..
a trade of 1:1 seems not appropriate anymore..
if you deal on those terms it be your own doom...
Dont believe me?!!... ask the authoritites if you have to.. dont take my word for it

*the parchment seems to be unsigned nor the letters easily recognisable to compare*
Sammy Goldlieb

Re: Gems!!

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

Haha, nice joke!

I tell you why! You are just less citizens with less income. thats why you get less gems!

~Rhonda
Mr.Oldie

Post by Mr.Oldie »

Sammy Goldlieb wrote:Haha, nice joke!

I tell you why! You are just less citizens with less income. thats why you get less gems!

~Rhonda
thanks Rhonda for proving my point..
so you admit we have less gems..
hence it should not be traded for 1:1

*the parchment is left unsigned like before*
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

~A parchment is attached~

I have noticed that there are simply fewer Galmairians than Runewickers and Cadomyrans. Therefore the supply of our gems are less, respectively.

According to simple supply and demand, therefore our gems are more valuable because there are fewer of them!

I agree with these sentiments! To sell your gems for 1:1 is simply giving away wealth to Runewick and Cadomyr!!!

Fools!!! I am gaining more favor from the Don ((ranks)) and therefore more gems, and I will never 'give away' my wealth to Runewick or Cadomyr through a simple trade of 1:1!!!! To do so would probably even be treasonous! I suggest everyone hold onto your gems, negotiate better prices and watch how Runewick and Cadomyr wail in distress wanting to get our hard earned gems cheaply!

Then get the best price you can!!!

Signed,
~A Patriot of Galmair
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

It be my experience that sapphires an' obsidians of the enchanted nature arr somewot more powerful than the other types o' gems ,
the sapphires mirror the daytime sky an the light that reveals, the obsidians the night an' the dark that conceals ,
why would ye wish te trade em 1 :1 fer lesser gems anyway?

Ye hear all sorts o' muck about Galmair from other towns, listen not te that worthless babble,trade yer gems fer no less than 1 fer 2 o' them foreign gems .

Ufedhin Copperhand.Master alchemist an' Physician.
Mr.Oldie

Post by Mr.Oldie »

After alll the things been happening;
The Theft of the gems and lessening in Gems currently due to "whatever" reason;
If you stupid meat heads still want to sell the Galmairian gems or trade with another gem at the same price;
Well go grind your head in the mill stone for there is nothing valueable in between your ears.

*the parchment seems to be unsigned, but clearly was written in haste*