Current relations with Runewick

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Current relations with Runewick

Post by Juniper Onyx »

I am sorry for asking this, but I am fairly new, and politics was never in my interest, unless it affects trade.

I have heard a rumor that Runewick has banned anyone from Galmair. Is this true and what is this all about?

I was hoping to start trading with Runewick and getting some much needed leather, thread and supplies from them. I am a loyal subject of the Don, and will not dabble in these affairs, but I would like to know what to do as a loyal subject of Galmair relating to Runewick.

Thank you!

Your humble servant,
~Bernie Bottoms
Mr.Oldie

Re: Current relations with Runewick

Post by Mr.Oldie »

This very topic was discussed a few days ago((yesterday)) as i too am unaware of the nature of it..
There wont be any Official take on this for now.. but i'll post here as soon as i get the info and complete details on it..
rest be assured that i would be doing what i can to regain trade relations with Runewick as soon as possible..
Citizenz are here by asked to maintain their level of civility on this.. Provocations and other incidents related to this are to be brought to Don's attention..
Any Galmarian proved to be Jeopardizing the mission and further worsening the conditions would be considered responsible for lightening the Coin flow into the realm..

-Zzrracck"Purple"
TradeMaster Of Galmair
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Thank you sir. I shall do my best to only help improve Galmair's reputation through honest and dependable trade, if Runewick is willing. I do hope there is better relations in the future. Trade with Runewick would increase taxes and profits!

Thank you.
~Bernie Bottoms
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Eine offizielle Stellungnahme der Regioerung unseres Don wird bald veröffentlicht werden. Bis dahin mein Rat: bewahrt Ruhe und vermeidet jegliche Provokationen im Umgang mit Runewick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An official announcement of the Dons goverment will be published soon. My advice: Keep patience and prevent any kind of provocations in relationship with Runewick.

~Lennier the Gray
Diplomate of Galmair~
Mr.Oldie

Post by Mr.Oldie »

This was found in the boards of runewick when i tried to visit..
Archmage Elvaine Morgan wrote:
Lieber Bürger Runewicks,

nachdem Galmair vertreten durch den Diplomaten Lennier den Grauen versichert hat dass sie sich bis zu einem gewissen Maße besonnen haben, seien die Bürger Galmairs wieder als Gäste in Runewick willkommen.
Dear citizens of Runewick,

Galmair represented by Lennier the grey assured that they've changed their minds till a certain point. The people of Galmair are welcome as guests to Runewick again.
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

INTERESTING POINT OF VIEW LENNIER!

However i assure ye it aint mine,i havent changed me mind one bit .

Ufedhin Copperhand.
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

It is an issue of diplomatically dimension between Runewick and Galmair, not of individual opinions. I am glad about, that we reached the new situation, that both parties begin to talk with each other on same level. Only a basement is created now to build some more on it.

I hope to can join the next town meeting, to explain the situation and next issues to all interested ones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Es ist eine Frage von diplomatischen Belangen zwischen Runewick und Galmair, und weniger der Meinung einzelner. Ich bin zufrieden, dass wir die neue Situation erreicht haben, in der beide Seiten nun auf gleicher Höhe beginnen miteinander in's Gespräch zu kommen. Es ist aber nur das Fundament geschaffen, auf dem nun weiter aufzubauen ist.

Ich hoffe ich kann der nächsten öffentlichen Konsultation beiwohnen, um die Situation und neu anstehende Aufgaben allen Interssierten zu erläutern.

~Lennier der Graue
Diplomat und Botschafter Galmairs~