Flats and Homes for Rent

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

FeverDream
Location: I put redbull in my coffee. Now I can taste sounds.

Flats and Homes for Rent

Post by FeverDream »

As the new Quartermaster of Galmair I would like to take this opportunity to outline the rules of renting in our fair city.

You must be a citizen to rent. If you forfeit your citizenship you lose your rights to the rental. Any coin already paid will not be refunded.
Properties may be rented for no less then three months.
Properties may be rented for up to one year.
A rental contract and key shall be provided upon payment of three months rent in advance.
Rent shall be paid in three month increments in advance. If rent is not paid by the 8th new tenants may apply.
These rules are subject to change at any time at the Don’s discretion.

The nine flats are available at fixed rates on a first come first served basis. Please find me in person or send a note ((PM)) to express your interest in renting.

The two homes shall be available through silent auction, to ensure that any interested my bid regardless of their availability to attend a live auction. Any interested parties should send a note ((PM)) with their opening bid.

Below is a description of the homes and flats, their prices and current availability.

Villa Goldvein – Rented until 1th of Elos 41
A comfortable living quarter and with enough bed space to accommodate a small family or single person with many friends.

House Malachite – Rented until 8th of Olos
An excellent find for those wishing to share the expense of a home with roommates, or the perfect start for a large family.

Flat Adron – 3 gold per month – Available
A spacious two room flat with enough room to receive guests.

Flat Elara – 3 gold per month – Available
An elegant single room two bed flat with an open floor plan.

Flat Irmorom – 2 gold per month – Available
Rustically furnished this flat is perfect for the sylvan hunter or bachelor alike.

Flat Malachin – 2 gold per month – Rented until 9th of Ronas 41
Perfectly sized for those with a mind for entertaining guests in a cozy atmosphere.

Flat Oldra – 3 gold per month – Rented until 10th of Irmas
Three bedded well acquainted room with enough space for a small family or several close friends.

Flat Nargun – 2 gold per month – Rented until the 20th of Eldas
Spacious flat with one bed, excellent location for chaotic capers or light reading.

Flat Ronagan – 2 gold per month – Available
Elegant in its simplicity, everything a single person might need.

Flat Sirani – 3 gold per month – Runted until 23rd of Eldas
Just the flat for those wishing a little company. Two beds provide ample room for a couple of couples or just sprawling sleepers.

Flat Zhambra – 2 gold per month – Rented until 9th of Bras
The perfect fit for a couple needing a home to welcome friends to.

Any citizen interested in one of these homes or flats may contact me by sending a note ((PM)). The note should contain the following information written legibly:
Name:
Rental Name:
Opening Bid (Homes only):
Roommates (if any):
Signed,
Mara Belmore

P.S. If any wish to translate this to the old language I would be happy to pay a translation fee as I am not learned in the language myself