The Iron Watch of Galmair

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Hew Keenaxe

Re: The Iron Watch of Galmair

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

So one sided is this note., Not so goods at writing but can reads some an most was false. True Mes bested you Bart and then Leon, but then left town, under a threat ta do so. If S'rrt do be an abasterd. he do live ta his title.He is one. He sat back easy , waiting fer me an the damn fish face I be dealin with ta finish up. Tha ass that be tha big part of this story, Bart, then made his way in. Yes I boughts things from him, yes dids spar with him and downed him more than twice, Leon too.. I nevers sought this out. They dids, pushed mes in to it. So I do be guilty of kickin they arse.But not guilty of being an arse. ((( after I was, only OOC))) I cant abide a thief and wont, Bart bes just that.. He bes dead ta me an all me friends. untill he returnes the needed stolen things,
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

* the large orc walks past the posted parchment chuckling*
Nothing but ramblings of half crazed outlaw even chancellor zzracck saw him attack meh out of town when i attempted to talk. Stolen? Hah if meh wished to steal from meh would nub haf giben you the good an cheap equipments yub fool. Dis matter is done. You are a threat to the Don Valerio and so your equipment is donated to de watch.

Commander and shipmaster Bartimaeus Al'Jinni.
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

Hurr by order of the Don Valerio, de bridges to de east and de one to de norf (dark hole mine bridge) are to beh repaired. and in case pirates come knocking I want at least two Watchman to assist. Pendar, dis is a good time to show wud you can to as a recruit. I expect either Jefferson or Leon to attend I will try to be there as well.

Also note, lets not let Flinn tear these uns down shall we?

Commander and Shipmaster for the Don Valerio, Bartimaeus Al'Jinni
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

I will of course try to attend. Has a specific date been announced?

~ Jefferson Gray <> ~
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

I would likes to apologize fer missing de set training.
((for the nov. 13 one I came too late due to some issues with buying my new car, sorry guys who wanted to attend.))
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

I am issueing de Dishonorable discharge ob a number ob old members fer laziness and doing nufing during dese hard times.

Dey names are:
Tak'zel
Dranis
Drakon Gerwulf
Gerron Blackwwod
Isha'Kaza

I gab dese men a dwarfen month to show but a single sign ob life, and only Julia returned any messeges. Dey do nufing and Laziness will not beh tolerated under meh Command. Dey are hereby Discharged.

Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

I announce two New recruits! Welcome dem.
A huntsman Training in Medium armor and ranged weapuns, de human Aeldric.
And a Warrior training in Hammers and heaveh armor, de Orc Vraal

Watchman please assist dem in dey training and if dey need any equipment send dem to me and I will does wud I can.

Commander and Shipmaster for the Don Valerio, Bartimaeus Al'jinni
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

welcome Ranwyln, a decent warrior newly recruited to de Iron Watch.

Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

The Don Valerio wants the ship repaired and the spikes forged, all able carpenters and smiths please report to Commander Bartimaeus to see what materials are needed for this venture.

By order of the Don, Bartimaeus Al'Jinni
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

I would Give special commendation to Recruit Ranwyln! Also to all the other Galmair citizens who fought the threat at the temple of the Five.
I have been told ob your actions today Ranwyn, keep it up an you'll beh a Watchman in no time.

Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

Hurr, dere beh Warning fer an orc usin a sabre an wearing dwarf plate an leather leggings. Dis orc haf attacked Yorric Blacktower in de dark hole mine saying he wunted his blood. I wus in de tavern and as I came out Yorric came to meh battered an bruised, I searched de mine an found nufin. Brudaar de lizard wus suspect as he went in de mine wid Yorric when de attack happuned but disappeared. I haf talked to em found em bruised an battered an I also examined his equipment. Firstly I nub dink he had enub moneh to purchase any potions let lone buy proper equipment, and he wus bruised an cut hisself, Brudaar claims he escaped de mine during de fight and fled into de woods.

I belief we haf a cultist orc who I will hunt down personally... I nub tolerate dis here.

Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

A note is added in an erratic spiky script

I shall seek this one aswell, this will be stopped with whatever method is nessasary.

U.
Oxi

Post by Oxi »

Iron Watch,

It appears we have a rogue in our midst that considers it wise to deface the Don's property.

Malachite house has been vandalised and I advise you find the perpetrator swiftly and defend the Don's interests or your Commander may find himself with new orders as excrement cleaner of Galmair.

Regards,
Oxi
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Catch the vandal yerself ya twit ! there be more important things fer the wotch te do. I hardly think the watch should have its time wasted on the minor personal troubles of yer house.
I would advise the promotion of Leon Demelli te a higher position, he might be interested in yer case.
I give my resignation in ,effective as of now i am no longer in the watch.

Ufedhin Copperhand.
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

Meh Announce the Watch Reform is now under way wid de help of Leon Demelii and de Chancellors, I also am Promoting Leon Demelii to Lieutenant.

I am Giving Velin Altaeri a one dwarfen week notice ob discharge. If he does not reply to this and do his job as Captain ob de Iron Watch den he will be relieved ob duty.

Jefferson is also warned, you been slacking Corporal, I promoted you because of the effort you put in, now I give you a notice if you do not reply you will be demoted and would get another notice.. then you will be discharged if you do not reply.

no negotiations, no takebacks, I had said once that I DO NOT haf laziness in dis Watch!

Commander Bartimaeus Al'Jinni
Galmair

Post by Galmair »

All further orders from Bartimaeus Al'Jinni are here by on-hold until further notice.

On behalf of Don
Chancellor Zzrrackk "Purple"
Galmair

Post by Galmair »

Dear Citizens,

As the Don had already relieved the traitor Bartimaeus Al'Jinni from all duties I will assume responsibility for the Iron Watch until a suitable replacement can be found.

As Lieutenant, Leon Demelii will be continue with the day-to-day organisation and training.

Any Citizen interested in the position of Commander or otherwise contributing to the defence of Galmair should contact a Chancellor at the earliest opportunity.

On behalf of the Chancellors in the name of Don Valerio Guilianni,
Oxi

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liebe Bürger,

Nachdem der Don den Betrüger Bartimaeus Al' Jinni jüngst von seinen Aufgaben entbunden hat nehme ich hiermit alle Verantwortung der Stadtgarde wahr, bis ein geeigneter Nachfolger gefunden werden kann.

Im Rang des Lieutnant wird sich Leon Demelii im Weiteren um die täglichen Pflichten der Stadtgarde und um das Training kümmern.

Jeder Bürger mit Interesse daran die Position des Captains zu übernehmen, oder der anderweitig zur Verteidigung Galmairs beitragen möchte, möge schnellstmöglich einen Kanzler kontaktieren.

Im Nahmen der Kanzler und im Namen des Dons Valerio Guilianni,
Oxi