Proclamation of sentence

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Friedolin Brunsberg

Proclamation of sentence

Post by Friedolin Brunsberg »

Regarding the case of the Elfess Ashley Marideth Blackreigns, the Don has decided:

If a citizen of Galmair desires to rob someone, he or she might target outlaws or folks from Runewick or Cadomyr. He knows this is miserable task since they are rather poor. However, stealing from a taxpayer is like stealing from the Don! In particular in cases of new and hard working citizens.

Ashley Marideth Blackreigns, therefore, is sentenced to a fine of one hundred and ten (110) gold coins.
She has to pay this amount within one dwarven week. It is her responsibility to arrange a meeting with the Don in order to pay her fine.

If she does not pay her fine in time, she shall become an outlaw with a head worthy fifty (50) gold coins.

On behalf of the Don,
~ Proctor Friedolin Brunsberg

PS: If Ashley Marideth Blackreigns desires a hearing in order to defend herself, she is welcome to apply for one. Please note, application fee is two hundred (200) gold coins in this case.
Last edited by Friedolin Brunsberg on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rincewind

Re: Proclamation of sentence

Post by Rincewind »

Dear Don Valerio Guilianni,
with all respect! Since you are THE business man in Galmair, I'm shure one of your employees was clever enough to confice you in reading my prudent words.

How is a taxpayer (like the named elfess) able to steal tax from you? She pays taxes to you as well. Shure, everything took from citizens will lower the tax they pay but on the other hand it will increase the tax the thief or bandit pays, who are also citizens. In fact, it doesn't lower your profit at all.

Furthermore I'm shure your employees made a mistake, because considering the population of your town - the prohibition cuts your own flesh.
There are th(f)ree kind of people in Galmair. The crafters, the mercs and those people this prohibition concerns.

Ask yourself, what will happen if you support the foolish ideas of your advisors. What's the reason so many mercs make a good wealthy living in Galmair? Because the Crafters pay them good coin to prevent robbery and similar. What will happen to them if there's no reason to hire swords? They will end as bandits themselves or leave. At the End there will be nobody who protects all your treasure. Do you forgot the deeds of brave mercs who fought for you in the runewick suburbs? Or destroyed the first Cadomyr? - The deeds of brave professionals, who settled in Galmair for only one reason. The good guerdon! - Do not take their livelihood by such a weak decission, or you will have to fight the next war with pickaxes and rolling pins in the hands of cowardly crafters.

Anyway, who cares about the poor? They should get a job, and not bother the rich about such trivia. If they arn't wealthy enough to hire a sword they shouldn't run their own business at all. Those bodgers have no sense for business and cut the profit of those who make real and big business. You and me know very well - those are the people who pay you most of the taxes, not the poor idots crying for their mum because they didn't calculated protection.

No worry, this first advice is for free.
Yours sincerely,
Black Cat.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Of course this is theft against The Don. if you rob a citizen of Galmair then no money is added into our collective tribute. if you rob someone from another domain then money gets ADDED to Galmair's system. so by opting to not steal from another realm you are depriving the Don of property. You all should learn not to cannibalize those who allow you to live your chosen lifestyle when others would cast you out.

F
Perry

Post by Perry »

Dear Black Cat,

Your arguments are dumb. Sincerely.

As hard working citizen and tax payer for the city of Galmair, I am entitled to Don's protection. If I'd need to hire a merc to protect me inside the city walls, I'd quit being part of a town and go live in the middle of a forest with the other thugs and outlaws.

Also, robbing honest, hard working citizens, does in fact hurt Don's treasury, because eventually, those citizens will seek a much more quiet town where they can practice their craft in peace without having to look over their shoulder every two seconds.

Same thing applies to newly arrived citizens. Look at it as in investment from Don's part, if you will.

Lastly, I would not worry about how the Don runs his town nor who he will use to fight his wars with. Brave, honest men have the habit of knowing what's best for them.

- T.I.
Friedolin Brunsberg

Dear Black Cat,

Please leave politics and economics to those who have an idea about them, and go hunting mice. Otherwise our watchdog Krunk will love to play with you in the Sporthole. His favourite game: Empirical research on the question if one hundred plus one hundred are really two hundred whiplashes. Unfortunately, he has a bad memory. So, it happens that he forgets that he already had 150 whiplashes and has to start all over again.

To all the others,
Thank you for your valued words and teaching the Black Cat some economics. But one simple question: Are you actually paid for writing on the “Proclamation of sentence” board? The next one who writes on this board without permission has to pay a fine of 10 gold coins.

On behalf of the Don,
~ Proctor Friedolin Brunsberg

PS: Back to work, my dear citizens!
Blackreigns

Post by Blackreigns »

*a young lad walks up to the board tacking a note up*

Dear who ever trumped up the false accusations about me.. I haven't even seen any one TO rob them. I've been sleeping in the sewers keeping those pesky halfing thieves at bay. I only came out of the sewers to get some fish to eat and cut a few apple boards. If I DO find who ever is once again spreading lies. And we will. They will be promptly dragged, full of perforations if need be, to the Don to answer for their fraudulent claims. I have no more NICE left in me. If im made an outlaw so be it,. just means who ever accused me just robbed the don of countless coins considering i make regular donations to the treasury in addition to the taxes i've been paying. but either way i dont have 100 gold. *the previuos line is scribbled over and a small wrting is under it* I'll pay it but i'll need more time..

The Merry Death

P.S. if simply being accused makes me guilty. then by that logic i accuse the dons entire work force of thievery. there by making them guilty and thus increasing the don's treasury since he wont need to pay any of them. with no proof to either case my point is now clearly made.
Friedolin Brunsberg

*an old man removes the last note and adds "and ten" to the original "one hundred" in the first note.*
Friedolin Brunsberg

Regarding the case of the dwarf Hew Keenaxe, the Don has decided:
Hew Keenaxe is sentenced to mine 9800 ore in the prison mine because of deliberately physical harm of a citizen of Galmair.

On the behalf of the Don,
- Proctor Friedolin Brunsberg
____________________________________________________________________________________
Im Fall des Zwerges Hew Keenaxe kam der Don zu folgendem Urteil:
Hew Keenaxe wurde verurteilt zum Abbau von 9800 Erze in der Gefängnis-Mine wegen der vorsätzlichen körperlichen Schädigung eines Bürgers von Galmair.

Im Auftrag des Don,
- Proktor Friedolin Brunsberg
Friedolin Brunsberg

Regarding the cases of the dwarf Grim Steinschlag and the lizard Fooser, the Don has decided:
  • Grim Steinschlag has been found guilty of theft. He stole 30gold from the Don. Furthermore, he has not paid his tax-debt with a value of approximately 100gold to the Don.
  • Fooser has been found guilty of breach of agreement. The caused damage has a value of 50gold. Additionally, he also owes tax-money to the Don. The value is estimated at 200gold.
Both have the option to pay their debt until the 1. of Eldas. The Don is willing to ignore the tax-debt in case they join his umbrella of protection with an appropriate come-back-gift until the 1. of Eldas.

In the case of Fooser, the Don would also be willing to ignore the caused damaged.

If they have not paid their debt until the 1. of Eldas, the living head of Grim Steinschlag will have a value of 15gold and the head of Fooser 50gold.

________________________________________________________________________________

Im Fall des Zwerges Grim Steinschlag und der Echse Fooser kam der Don zu folgendem Urteil:
  • Grim Steinschlag wurde des Diebstahls für schuldig befunden. Er hat dem Don 30 Goldstücke entwendet. Des Weiteren beruhen seine Steuerschulden beim Don auf ungefähr 100 Goldstücke.
  • Fooser wurde des Bruchs einer Vereinbarung als schuldig befunden. Der entstandene Schaden beträgt 50 Goldstücke. Zusätzlich belaufen sich seine Steuerschulden auf geschätzte 200 Goldstücke.
Beide haben die Gelegenheit bis zum 1. des Eldas ihre Schulden zu begleichen. Der Don ist bereit auf die Steuerschulden zu verzichten, wenn sie bis zum 1. Eldas mit einem angemessenen Rückkehr-Geschenk Einzug unter seinem Schutzschirm finden.

Sollten sie bis zum 1. Eldas ihre Schulden nicht bezahlt haben, so wird der lebende Kopf von Grim Steinschlag einen Wert von 15 Goldstücke und jener von Fooser einen Wert von 50 Goldstücke erlangen.

Im Auftrag des Don,
Friedolin Brunsberg

Regarding the recent case of the dwarf Hew Keenaxe, the Don has decided:
Hew Keenaxe is sentenced to mine another 1000 ore in the prison mine because of repeatingly deliberately physical harm of a citizen of Galmair. Furthermore, he is not only banned from Galmair but any citzen of Galmair who sees him within the townwall is allowed do kill him on the spot.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Im kürzlichen Fall des Zwerges Hew Keenaxe kam der Don zu folgendem Urteil:
Hew Keenaxe wurde verurteilt zum Abbau von weiteren 1000 Erze in der Gefängnis-Mine wegen der wiederholenden vorsätzlichen körperlichen Schädigung eines Bürgers von Galmair. Des Weiteren, er ist nicht nur von Galmair verbannt, sondern jedem Bürger Galmairs ist es gestattet in auf der Stelle zu töten bei Sichtigung innerhalb der Stadtmauer.

Im Auftrag des Don,
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Proctor Fried Brain,
Ya really poked tha pooper this time. If'n any of ya even look like ya might try an harm me, I will clear tha town of life.
How does ya sentence me without even me chance ta defend me self? I be in me cups sometimes but be fairly sure me ain't harmed noone as of late. Now ya wants ta send me back inta tha hole, have others commit suicide tryin ta harm me? An me not even gettin ta have me day with ya or tha Don first? Ya has gone to fars this time. Hope ya can straightin it out before I has ta reduce Galmair's population. I be willin ta go before tha Don fer this made up accusation, but if'n ya want mes head, ya gonna have ta work fer it.

Hew Keenaxe
Friedolin Brunsberg

*Friedolin removes the last note*
Friedolin Brunsberg

Regarding the case of the human William Enduras, the Don has decided:
William Enduras is sentenced to mine 1000 ore in the prison mine because of theft, deception and fraut in the affair of the elfess Leena and Runewick.
Information that leads to his undamaged arrestment will be rewarded.
An appeal against the sentence can be obtain by paying 100 gold coins.

Im Fall des Menschens William Enduras, kam der Don zu folgendem Urteil:
William Enduras wurde verurteilt zum Abbau von 1000 Erzen in der Gefängnis-Mine wegen Diebstahl, Irreführung und Betrug in der Angelegenheit bezüglich der Elfin Leena und Runewick.
Hinweise die zur unversehrt Festnahme von William Enduras führen, werden belohnt.
Einspruch gegen das Urteil kann mit einer Zahlung von 100 Gold erwirkt werden.

Im Auftrag des Don,
Galmair

Post by Galmair »

Regarding his recent misdemeanours, the dwarf Hew Keenaxe is hereby banished from Galmair until further notice.

Oxi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aufgrund seiner jüngsten Fehlverhalten ist der Zwerg Hew Keenaxe hiermit bis auf Weiteres aus Galmair verbannt.

Im Auftrag des Don,
Oxi
Galmair

Post by Galmair »

Regarding recent altercations with Chancellor Sarangerel, Uhuru and Caldarion are sentenced as follows for their actions:

350 gold each shall be paid by Uhuru and Caldarion to keep their current rank.
Three ranks are removed with immediate effect but can be bought back with 150 gold if paid within three months.
If the first instalment of the fine is successfully paid within those three months, the three ranks are saved and the next stage of the compensation is entered:
100 gold to be paid in two months will then be required to save a further two ranks.
Finally another 100 gold to be paid in two months will save the last two ranks.

Needless to say, all fines can be paid sooner than specified and will speed up the process (going through all stages).

On behalf of the Don,
Oxi

Both fines paid in full
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

For crimes against a citizen of Galmair the following punishments will be handed out:

Sarai Flysse – for the charge of masterminding and kidnapping Finley Flamard is fined either 100 gold coins or five thousand stone blocks to be payable to the town of Galmair. In addition, Flysee is also required to participate in the first work party the town of Galmair holds for renovations to the town.

Coralyn – for the charge in assisting with the kidnapping of Finley Flamard is fined either 20 gold coins or one thousand stone blocks to be paid to the town of Galmair.

Both people have until Mas to pay their fines or make arrangements for payment with either Oxiana or Evie Pryler.

-signed-

Oxiana , left hand of the Don
Evie Pryler, Chancellor

Coralyn - Fine of 1000 stone blocks paid in full
Sarai- Fine 100 gold coins pain in full
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Olos 15 in the year 44 a parchment is placed on the board of Galmair

For crimes against a Chancellor and starting a fight inside the city of Galmair sentencing has been agreed upon and completed for Bob, Bob and Keva.

Six days in prison for all three, 1000 gold ingots, 650 brick, some logs and to stay out of trouble for an entire dwarfen month. If that can't be accomplished, another 30 gold per Bob and 30 gold for Keva will be charged to the first Bob.

On behalf of the Don
Oxi-the left Hand
Arcia-Chancellor
Kyre-Chancellor
Oxi

Post by Oxi »

After careful consideration by the Chancellors and myself, the dwarf Hew Keenaxe has been charged for your recent offences of attacking Galmairian citizens, including Chancellor Tialdin. We consider there to be no mitigating circumstances and with sufficient reliable witnesses see no need to waste time and coin on a trial.

For the safety of all Galmairians he is banished from the town until he accepts and fulfils one of three recommended punishments:

1. Supply sufficient wood and bricks to complete the chicken coop and Mage house for the people of Galmair (2000 wooden planks and 3000 bricks).
2. Monetary compensation of 100 gold to be divided between the dwarf Alerich Goldauge (15 gold), an unknown dwarf (15 gold), Chancellor Tialdin (30 gold) and the Don (40 gold).
3. Prison labour to collect 5000 loads of material.

Should he fail to compensate for his crimes or commit any further offences of this nature he will be permanently excluded from Galmair.

On behalf of the Don
Oxi

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nach sorgfältigen Überlegungen der Kanzler und der linken Hand des Don's Oxiana, wird der Zwerg Hew Keenaxe für seine kürzlichen Androhungen von Gewalt gegen die Bürger Galmairs , inklusive Kanzler Tialdin, zu folgendem Verurteilt. Aufgrund der glaubwürdigen Zeugen gibt es keine mildernden Umstände und es wird auch keine Zeit und Gold auf ein Gerichtsverfahren verschwendet:

Für die Sicherheit aller Galmairer Bürger wird Hew Keenaxe von Galmair verbannt, solange bis er eine der drei im folgenden aufgeführten Strafen erfüllt und akzeptiert hat:

1. Er stellt genug Holz und Lehmziegel für die Vollendung und den Bau des Hühnerstalls und Magierhauses zur Verfügung. (2000 Holzbretter und 3000 Lehmziegel)

2. Er zahlt eine Finanzielle Entschädigung von 100 Goldstücken, welche wie folgt aufgeteilt werden: Alerich Goldauge 15 Goldstücke, ein unbekannter Zwerg 15 Goldstücke, Kanzler Tialdin 30 Goldstücke und dem Don 40 Goldstücke.

3. Gefängnisarbeit bis er 5000 Einheiten verschiedener Materialien gesammelt hat.

Falls er die Entschädigung für seine Verbrechen verweigert, oder weiterhin Galmairianer mit Gewalt bedroht wird er für immer aus Galmair verbannt werden.

Im Namen des Dons Oxiana

Übersetzt/translated von/by Ranwyln
Slightly
Gamemaster

Post by Slightly »

* A officious looking dwarf tidies the list of official proclamations, thankfully adding the translation supplied for the latest sentence announced. Chuckling, he slyly adds some of the stray notes under a parchment he notices the outlawed dwarf put up before he was banned from the town. *

* Ein dienst fertiger Zwerg ordnet die Liste der öffentlichen Bekanntmachungen. Zum Glück fügt er auch eine Übersetzung der letzten Verurteilung hinzu. Kichernd hängt er schließlich noch einige lose Notizen unter die Nachricht des vogelfreien Zwergen, die dieser vor seiner Verbannung an pinnte. *
Galmair

Post by Galmair »

Olos 11 in the year 46 a parchment is placed on the board of Galmair

For the crime of attacking a Priestess of Tanora/Zelphia, attacking Galmairian's citizens, and for soliciting tolls and hindering trade the Galmairian elf Caswir is fined:

Dwarven day in Prison
1,000 stone fee for prison release
3 Dwarven months probation, review after its over for possible extension
35 gold fine paid to the Chancellors or hand ( 30 gold to go to the Priestess, 5 gold to go to Dranis)

For the crime of trying to burn a Galmairian citizen alive and attempting to burn down the Alchemy house the outlaw Kale Drake is fined:

Dwarven day in Prison
1,000 stone fee for prison release
3 Dwarven month ban from Galmair, review at that time
30 gold fine paid to the chancellors or hand (10 gold for Ispah for loss of potion supplies in the fire, the rest for repairs to the Alchemy house)

Both fines for prison release were doubled from the original declared 500 by the Jail Guard Percy as both men tried to start a fire and burn the jail as they were being held for a sentence.

A translation is appreciated if someone has time.

On behalf of the Don
Oxi-the left Hand
Evie-Chancellor
Kyre-Chancellor
Shiba

Post by Shiba »

Galmair wrote:Olos 11 im 46. Jahr wurde ein Pergament in Galmair aufgehängt:

Für die Straftaten, sowohl eine Priesterin von Tanora/Zelphia, als auch Galmairische Burger angegriffen zu haben, und außerdem Zolle verlangt und den Handel behindert zu haben, wird der Galmairische Elf Caswir folgenden Strafen unterzogen:

1 Zwergentag im Gefängnis
1,000 Steine als Gebühr, um aus dem Gefängnis freigelassen zu werden
3 Zwergenmonate auf Bewährung, wonach überprüft wird, ob die Zeit verlängert werden soll
35 Goldmünzen sind an den Kanzler zu zahlen oder 30 Goldmünzen an die Priesterin und 5 Gold an Dranis.

Für die Straftaten, einen Galmairischen Bürger bei lebendigem Leibe versucht verbrannt zu haben und den Versuch, die Alchemiestube niederzubrennen, wird der Bandit Kale Drake wie folgt bestraft:

1 Zwergentag im Gefängnis
1,000 Steine als Gebühr, um aus dem Gefängnis freigelassen zu werden
3 Zwergenmonate aus Galmair verbannt, nach welchen eine Untersuchung stattfinden wird
30 Goldmünzen müssen dem Kanzler gezahlt werden oder direkt die 10 Goldmünzen an Ispah zahlen, für den Verlust seiner Trankzutaten im Feuer, und die restlichen Goldmünzen für die Reperaturen der Alchemiestube.

Beide Gebühren für den Gefängnisentlass wurden vom Gefängniswächter Percy von den ursprünglich erwähnten 500 verdoppelt, da beide Männer versucht haben ein Feuer zu legen und damit das Gefängnis abzufackeln, während sie ihre Strafe absassen.

Im Namen des Don
Oxi-die linke Hand
Evie-Kanzler
Kyre-Kanzler
A small curly signature can be found in the right-bottom corner: Shiba from Runewick
Galmair

Post by Galmair »

All interested parties are invited to attend the hearing and proclamation of sentence for the following:
  • Ulquiorra 'Bob' Dreadhart
  • Fooser
  • Juumajin
  • Jefferson Gray
The announcement will be made on 02nd Tanos 47 at 2100 in the Crest Hall.

On behalf of the Don
Oxi
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

On the matter of one Ohiyesa striking two lizardfolk, the following decision has been made:

Ohiyesa is to create twenty healing potions, ten for each individual. These will, of course, be inspected before being distributed.

Ohiyesa has also demanded compensation for being struck down by Teptoc, who apparently came to the aid of the lizards who were struck.

Ohiyesa has been compensated by the town, by allowing his head to remain attached to his body.

Signed,
Chancellor Artimer Fault
Chancellor Raina Narethil
Galmair

Post by Galmair »

On the 14th of Ushos, year 47, the chancellors have met in regards to Nohk'Tar, and Ohiyesa.

On the matter of Nohk'tar:
Nohk'tar is no longer permitted within Galmair proper.
Nohk'tar is no longer allowed near Galmair with a weapon.
If Nohk'tar breaks these terms, citizens have the right to defend themselves and others against this creature.
Citizens who, for some reason, wish to continue to do business with Nohk'tar are asked to do so away from Galmair.

He has caused enough violence and disruption in our land to last a lifetime.

On the matter of Ohiyesa:
As it stands, Ohiyesa is still permitted within the town. He has reportedly turned in his compensation, to be distributed to the lizards in question, by Chancellor Dranis.
He also owes 750 coal and 500 stone, for various crimes. 250 of the coal should go to Fooser.
Currently, Ohiyesa serves a sentence in the prison mine.
If one more violation should occur, he too will be banished from Galmair, and be treated the same as Nohk'tar.

We have tried to be patient in guiding these new arrivals to our land, but enough is enough. The city of Galmair, the council of Galmair, and the Don will not tolerate such actions.

In the name of the Council,
Chancellor Artimer Fault
Teflon

Post by Teflon »

In regard to the crimes of the human Dreadheart and the orc Juumajin, the Don has decided:

For not paying his fees, Juumajin has to pay 50 gold (already includes the compensation). If this amount cannot be paid immediately, Juumajin has to work for the difference in the prison mine. For each missing 2 coppers, 1 ore needs to be delivered.

For not paying his fees, Dreadheart has to pay 50 gold, including the compensation. If this amount cannot be paid immediately, Dreadheart has to work for the difference in the prison mine. For each missing 2 coppers, 1 ore needs to be delivered.

For leaving Galmair and laying hand against others without permission, Dreadheart can choose between death or slavery. In case Dreadheart chooses slavery, he shall be put in magical footcuffs, which will cause his immediate death as soon as he leaves Galmair land or isn't close to the controller stone, which might be rented from the Don. Dreadhard would stay as slave until his brothers in crime (the lizard Fooser, the human Jefferson Gray and the orc Juumajin) have accomplished their supposed services and worked off their debt to Galmair.
Bezüglich der Verbrechen des Menschen Dreadheart and des Orks Juumajin, der Don hat entschieden:

Für das nicht zahlen der Gebühren, Juumajin hat 50 Gold zu zahlen (beinhaltet bereits die Entschädigung). Sollte dieser Betrag nicht sofort bezahlt werden können, muss Juumajin die Differenz in der Gefängnismine abbezahlen. Für jede fehlende 2 Kupferstücke muss 1 Erzstück geliefert werden.

Für das nicht zahlen der Gebühren, Dreadheart hat 50 Gold zu zahlen (beinhaltet bereits die Entschädigung). Sollte dieser Betrag nicht sofort bezahlt werden können, muss Dreadheart die Differenz in der Gefängnismine abbezahlen. Für jede fehlende 2 Kupferstücke muss 1 Erzstück geliefert werden.

Für das Verlassen von Galmair und den Angriff auf andere ohne einer Genehmigung kann Dreadheart zwischen Tod und Sklaverei entscheiden. Sollte sich Dreadheart für die Sklaverei entscheiden, sollen ihm magische Fussketten angelegt werden, welche seinen sofortigen Tod verursachen werden, sollte er Galmair Land verlassen oder nicht in der Nähe des Aufseher-Steins sein, welcher gerne vom Don gemietet werden kann. Dreadheart wird solange Sklave bleiben bis seine Mitverurteilten (die Echse Fooser, der Mensch Jefferson Gray und der Ork Juumajin) ihr zu leistenden Dienste geleistetet haben und ihre Schulden an Galmair abgearbeitet haben.
Orik

Post by Orik »

Auch wenn ich nicht weis was die beiden verbrochen haben , da ich nur die alte Sprache spreche , eine Frage .

Wäre es möglich den Betrag den beide bezahlen müßen zu übernehmen ?
Ich frag nur weil ich hier mit Goldstücken eh nix anfangen kann und die paar Goldstücke gerade über habe .
Auch habe ich nix mit den Taten der beiden zu tun , nur zuviel Goldstücke in der Tasche !

gezeichnet
Der Orik
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

On behalf of the city of Galmair, the Council, and the Don:

Let it hereby be known that Jefferson Gray is not a citizen and is not welcome in the lands of Galmair, for his crimes against the city and Illarion itself.

He has consorted with an threat to our very land, and has been involved in actively raising undead armies against the city.

We do not stand for these threats. Galmair does not acknowledge Jefferson Gray's citizenship.

May the gods have mercy on him, for Galmair does not.

In the name of the council,

Chancellor Artimer Fault
Galmair

Post by Galmair »

The Cadomyrian citizen Joe Loser, also called the idiot is banned for 3 dwarven days from Galmair.

He is found guilty attacking Galmairian citizen Jacob together with the outlaw Gray.

On behalf of the Don,
Chancellor Banduk Robberhauf el Luastelay