Explosions in the Flicker Swale.

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Ufedhin

Explosions in the Flicker Swale.

Post by Ufedhin »

Te any wot has concerns about the series o' large booms in the 'Swale they has died away now and most o' the poison fumes be contained or has settled down,
The experiments has been successful ,however it be wise te wear a damp cloth over ya gob if ye seek me down here or just wander
in.
If ye do get unlucky an' breath some o' this fume seek me imediately ,symptons include a slight withering o' yer body and a leprous
colour te ya skin an ye might see odd things.
But na' worry hopefully i can fix it wit a potion.

Ufedhin ,Alchemist.
Ufedhin

Re: Explosions in the Flicker Swale.

Post by Ufedhin »

Happy te report that most o' the fumes has dissapated or been washed into the sewers,
this has has a somewot unexpected positive effect on the slime's wot dwell in the sewers
it has somewot invigourated the little darlings .
Please if anyone notice anything unusual other than wot i has stated about the Slimes please come see me
(remember the wet rag over yer gobs,just a wize precaution)or send me a dove.
Slimes arr a special study o' mine and i will pay good silvers fer any strange information
regarding them.
Also i will pay fer reliable information o' any large concentrations o' caustic slimes,
wandering demons blood and corpse biles.

Ufedhin ,Alchemist.
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Beware..Possible death if wandering in the swale.

I has been worken on poisons an the creation o' toxic slimes lately and vast clouds o' gas has erupted from some o' the cauldrons,
dont breath this in it aint good fer ya.
Warning signs be a slight burning in yer nostrils an blurry vision.
An stay away from any slimes wot glow very brightly green not too sure how many crawled out the cauldrons
i is still looken fer them.

If ye think ye has been exposed te the gasses an' aar still haven body an soul tegether seek out yer
nearest healer fer a check up.

Please remain calm and close the door if ye notice it open,unfortunately from time te time events such as these occur ,its all in the
advancement o' a bright new future.

Ufedhin, Alchemist.
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Exciting new developments

It seem the toxic substances wot has accidently spilled inte the waters o' the sewers a while back has indeed affected the slimes and other
things wot lurk down in the muck on a permanent basis! some slimes has been twisted inte greater forms, an' most odd im sure more powerfull undead now lurk there under the guidance o' a undead priest or somesuch.
While taken samples' o' the new demon blood slimes and corpsebile's i did hear 'orrid raspy chantings of a disturbing nature, i will at some stage investigate this but the exciting developement in the slimes takes priority for the now.
I will get inte investigating alchemical substances upon undead as soon as i has the facilities set up fer it.
This is very promising result as it means i be on the right track in me research wit' the slimes and like all solid research it has spin offs inte other areas.

Ufedhin Copperhand ,Master alchemist o' Galmair
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Great leaps forward !

Finally after months o' hard work i has done it, a Homonculus i has created from slime essence and other things i will na' mention
here.
This wonder o' the great art o' alchemy , the created toad like body that has taken me months te formulate has now been inhabited by something from the other side ,a lesser entity from the abyss .
it will assist me in many decisions i need te make an will help Galmair rise te even greater heights with its wisdom.

This is of course completely safe ,the entity is contained in a bottle sealed wit' powerful alchemical symbols an ' a gold stopper .
The dark slime essence in the bottle sustains the frail bloated physical body indefinately so we will be able te use its wisdom fer generations .

An' true te me great belief in reasuring the public ,i have made public this fer yer eddification.

Ufedhin Copperhand ,Master Alchemist .
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Set back

Alas the Homonculus has perished in an experiment te get it te live outside o' its bottled slime
essence sustaining fluid.
This is a tragic but normal event in the course o' experiments o' this nature.
It has had a benifit however it seems i have developed an enbalming fluid
of amazing power.

Ufedhin Copperhand ,Master alchemist.
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

A note from my research on the various fungi in our lands.

"It has come te my attention that some of these mushrooms have powerful narcotic effects even te the point of
inducing psychotic episodes in the consumer,all manner of visual disturbances can be expected ever behaviour changes can be
arise.
The use of these mushrooms will envariably cause permanent damage te the consumer even death.
The mushrooms weaken the internal good humours in a person, allowing dark humours te enter the person
much more readily,the person might even fall pray te dark influences as these mushrooms while weakening the
good humours also allow a certain sensitivity te the supernatural."

The only safe mushrooms te consume in these lands so far know te me, are Champignon and the Hearder Mushroom ,
there be another however i will not mention it lest folk misunderstand and consume another wot' can be deadly.

Ufedhin Copperhand,Master alchemist & Physician
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Warnens

Ye might see large clouds of a black acrid smoke driften along in the tunnel o' the flicker swale,
please dont be alamed if ye do wander inte the area just dont breath.
The clouds be a combination o' spider poison vapour and an a burnt sticky black essence o' corpsebiles
im studing a few possibilities of toxic vapours.
The screams ye hear if ye do, arr only the sounds o' steam venting from various apparatus.

Ufedhin Copperhand ,Master alchemist.
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

A new branch of experiments arr happening in the Swale.

Those that walk the undertown might well notice pungent heady odours wafting from the Swale,
I would ask ye all fer caution as sweet odours do not always bode sweet things..in this case ye might find yer senses
becoming deranged if ye breath to much of the raw essence scents , confusion may well set in if ye have not taken
precautions and a slurring of yer speech , a loss o' yer sense o' direction , shakes and dry retching can appen te ye
an other stuff i dont yet have documented .
Be assured however remaining out side the doors te the swale ye will be safe.

Alway taken heed of public safety ,Yer friendly alchemist.

Ufedhin Copperhand.
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Long wanderings in the dark deep places.

I have returned from an enforced journey i had te take on the behalf o' all Galmair,this has lead me te see the truth of things as they stand in the world.
Our Town will become a centre fer power and wisdom.

Ufedhin Copperhand ,Master alchemist & Physician.
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

The Swale is no longer used as my experimental Apothecary as i cannot gurantee the lives of those wot has moved in,
i will be using the Herb house next te the workshop fer my daily business.

Ufedhin Copperhand ,Master Alchemist.