Rent Payment

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Charlotte-ate-wilbur

Rent Payment

Post by Charlotte-ate-wilbur »

Sardon of the Atarka seeks the Alrik Grimler, who is responsible for collecting rent in Runewick, he would also like to question as to why there have been no attempts to communicate or gather this rent? Sardon wishes to express immense distaste for having to hear that others are seeking to rent his residence, the negligence of the remaining members of the Inquisition is quite disturbing.

Sardon does not intend on giving up his place of living and is more than willing to pay. He will not be removed by the council due to any 'misunderstandings' or lack of communication unless they intend to remove him from his residence by force.

This is not a threat, merely an observation of past events. The previous tenant lost his residence due to similar 'misunderstandings' and Sardon is not so inclined to follow in these footsteps. He has been more than happy to pay his rent and even happier to perhaps come to a more permanent agreement of ownership should the council be so inclined. Sardon does advise against entering the Quadruped Red Bird while Sardon considers it home, and he refuses to leave without an order from the Archmage with an explanation as to why he must leave and also why his coin is not accepted.

A seal of a Golden Claw follows

~Sardon of the Atarka
nathi

Re: Rent Payment

Post by nathi »

Dear Sardon
I can understand your concern about your rented property. As a member of the Council, I give all tenants a 3 month extension from today. Should Alrik not have contacted the tenants by then we will change the rental policy. Nobody should lose his apartment.

Deanna
nathi

Post by nathi »

I have asked Alrik to inform me about the rental status.

Deanna

((I am not able to come online before 10th june))
Charlotte-ate-wilbur

Post by Charlotte-ate-wilbur »

Thank you for your assistance in this matter

~Sardon of the Atarka