Anklage gegen Avaroth Teladon/Indictement against Avaroth Teladon

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Alrik

Anklage gegen Avaroth Teladon/Indictement against Avaroth Teladon

Post by Alrik »

Hereby the following is made public:

The citizen Tarias Faelivrin has handed an indictment because of violation of Runewicks Constitution points 5, 6 and 9 against Avaroth Teladon to me. In my duty as Professor of Runewick I hereby follow the third regulation of Runewicks consitution - especially article IV. Both, prosecutor and the indictet are given two dwarfen weeks time to hand in their point of view and proofs. If this time seems too short, it has to be handed in with an reason. I will decide about this then. Also Mr. Teladon is asked to name his advocate or the statement to defend himself. If no advocate is named, no one is willing to defend him and Mr. Teladon denies to defend himself the city of Runewick will provide an advocate.

A date for the court will be announced as soon as possible.

Signed,

Alrik Grimler

Professor of Theology

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiermit wird folgendes öffentlich gemacht:

der Bürger Tarias Faelivrin hat Klage gegen Avaroth Teladon wegen verstoßes gegen die Verfassungspunkte 5,6 und 9 bei mir eingereicht. In meiner Pflicht als Professor Runewicks folge ich hiermit der dritten Verordnung von Runewicks Verfassung - insbesondere Artikel IV. Sowohl Kläger als auch Beklagter bekommen zwei Zwergenwochen Zeit um Ihre Standtpunkte und Beweise bei mir einzureichen. Falls die Zeit als zu kurz erachtet wird kann mit Begründung eine Verlängerung erfragt werden. Ich werde dies dann entscheiden. Ebenfalls wird Herr Teladon aufgefordert seinen Verteidiger zu nennen, beziehungsweise zu erklären sich selbst zu Verteidigen. Falls kein Verteidiger benannt wird, niemand gewillt ist ihn zu vertreten und Her Teladon sich weigert sich selbst zu verteidigen wird ihm durch die Stadt Runewick ein Verteidiger zur Seite gestellt.

Der Termin der Verhandlung wird baldmöglichst bekanntgegeben.

Gezeichnet,

Alrik Grimler

Gezeichnet,

Alrik Grimler,

Professor der Theologie