Petition to the Archmage

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Charlotte-ate-wilbur

Petition to the Archmage

Post by Charlotte-ate-wilbur »

Sardon of the Atarka, has stood by and watched for many years as the population of our town dwindled. No guards walk the cobblestones, None have attempted to make the ground they live on safer. No new guards get hired, few new citizens stay.

I woke today looking for news about my call for assistance to rid the land of the carnivorous plants. What I have found instead was the Iniquisition being goaded by some common fool, they are more concerned about making sure someone new to the lands know their presence and to use their authority for egotistical reasons rather than the safety of our city. I am tired of this behavior from our supposed leaders! We have had years of struggle for your ego!

Sardon of the Atarka seeks to petition the Archmage for restructure of leadership and criminal indictments against the Bearers of Fire for gross negligence of our citizens and town. The Guard Captain Leomar has not been seen for a year or longer, I have remained a probationary Ranger despite my frequent patrols and risking of my scales fighting Jefferson and Black Dragon skeletons alike. The presence of the Inquisition is no longer able to provide safety and governance to the people of Runewick.

Scribe Darius Kain

A seal of a golden claw follows
~Sardon of the Atarka
Alrik

Re: Petition to the Archmage

Post by Alrik »

Dear Sardon of the Atarka,

I am aware of the problems, and to your information I already had some correspondence with the Archmage about the current situation. A meeting between him and me is also planed.

Also I am curious about your solution for the addressed problems as I am always open for proposals.

Signed,

Alrik Grimler

Professor of Theology
Charlotte-ate-wilbur

Post by Charlotte-ate-wilbur »

Sardon of the Atarka would like to explain that the Bearers of Fire are in the position to form these solutions and to act upon them. Citizens are not permitted to tear down the pillars and they are not informed why, in fact the citizens are not told very much at all. So Sardon is curious, very curious in fact, as to why the Alrik would ask an uninformed citizen to give you a solution to a problem you will not seek help with? Perhaps if the council was less focused on indicting new comers, they would have the means to come up with a solution to their problems.

It is criminal, the sheer negligence of the Council is a mockery to governance. Your methods of keeping citizens uninformed are merely methods for control, as is the blatant refusal to hire Guards. The positions you hold are ones of responsibility, not power. The Bearers of Fire should serve in the prison mine for the time in which they held Runewick hostage with their negligence.

Sardon proposes a restructure of the Runewick Council, for those members currently in it be removed from their positions. With the Bearers of Fire relieved of responsibility Runewick will be open for a new set of minds to pave the way for future learning. During this time of restructure Sardon is willing to provide every resource at his disposal to provide more adequate defenses against the Gray Creature's resurgence.

Scribe Darius Kain

A seal of a golden claw follows
~Sardon of the Atarka
Alrik

Post by Alrik »

*A few copies of an discussion of the boards are pinned beneath

It took me just a few moments to find this discussion on the town board

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=42058&p=710852&hil ... rs#p710852

But feel free to send a petition. In the end it will be the Archmage wo decides. If against the bearers and me I will accept the decision and carry it. If he decides otherwise, I expect the same.

Signed,

Alrik Grimler

Professor of Theology