Runewick Security

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Charlotte-ate-wilbur

Runewick Security

Post by Charlotte-ate-wilbur »

I have been humble in my position has Ranger on Probation, my deeds never recognized having cleared the lands of orcs and even securing three eyed dragons and slaying them in the sunlight. I have not sought recognition for these deeds as I felt it was my responsibility to contribute to the security despite the absence of leadership. Our Council has forbidden us from destroying these pillars of dark magic, it is important to follow the word of our leaders. However we cannot defend land that gnaws at our feet!

Sardon of the Atarka seeks assistance with containing the carnivorous plants for further study and security of the grounds outside the town.

Professions sought:
Alchemist
Druid
A craftsman who can work with an experienced magic user

We have plenty of physical protection for the endeavor, though more protection may be accepted. Payment may be considered for your help.

Written by, Scribe Darius Kain

A seal of a Golden Claw follows-
Sardon of the Atarka
Avaroth Teladon

Re: Runewick Security

Post by Avaroth Teladon »

~ The parchment has been ripped off
Last edited by Avaroth Teladon on Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lia

Post by Lia »

The dragon is under my personal protection as well as under the protection of the Town.
In addition, he is proven to be a descendant of the dragon Bragons itself. So your claim is void. Should you still lay hands on him, the consequences will be glorifying for you.

sign
~ Tarias
Brother of the Dragon.
Charlotte-ate-wilbur

Post by Charlotte-ate-wilbur »

Sardon Atarka would like to remind the squabblers that written squabbles are not productive to his call for assistance in this matter. Let us focus on the task at hand! Making the ground we stand on safe enough to defend!

~Sardon of the Atarka
Cassidy Eshorn

Post by Cassidy Eshorn »

Sardon of Atarka,

I'll help contain the carnivorous plants if require another mage..

Cass

~The parchment appears to be partially torn~
Last edited by Cassidy Eshorn on Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avaroth Teladon

Post by Avaroth Teladon »

~ The parchment has been ripped off
Last edited by Avaroth Teladon on Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lia

Post by Lia »

You know nothing.

~unsigned
Alrik

Post by Alrik »

*A few notes are pinned on the parchments regarding the topics*

Dear Sardon of the Atarka,

if you need assistance please contact me and I will see which kind of assistance I can provide.

Signed,

Alrik Grimler,

Professor of Theology

To Avaroth Teladon,

I strongly recommend you to not only rely on tales but on facts. It's never to late to learn and to admit an mistake. If you want to fight demons you should be sure to hit the right target instead of trying to weak the ones fighting them by the simple fact that you are misguided. Also I have you to remind you to follow the laws of Runewick. You gave Mr. Tarias enough reasons to bring you before the court of Runewick.

Singed,

Alrik Grimler,

Professor of Theology
Cassidy Eshorn

Post by Cassidy Eshorn »

In one of the rare visits to town a fairly short mage with bright red hair stops to read parchments on a board paying close attention to the group she had added one to. As eyes widen, her gloved hand reaches up to tear off the one she left while muttering...

Too much to get mixed up in.

Quickly turning anxious to resume her plans, Cass may not notice if all her parchment was removed.
nathi

Post by nathi »

Before this matter is further specified in writing, I would like to ask the gentlemen Sardon, Talias and very gladly Avaroth Teladon to visit me for a personal conversation. You will find me at the Faculty of Nature.

~Deanna