Where have they gone?

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Aswe

Where have they gone?

Post by Aswe »

A notice is posted by the archway at of the bridge into Runewick

People of Runewick

The Bearers of the flame are no nore! The flame has gone out!

They have abandoned Runewick, and the leadership granted to them by the Archmage is forfeit and which now defaults back to the people of Runewick and Illarion.

We must now come together to choose a new leader to direct Runewick out of it's current decline. If the archmage will not grant that authority. Then we should take it for ourselves.
Cassidy Eshorn

Re: Where have they gone?

Post by Cassidy Eshorn »

A parchment is quickly added

There are still professors and leaders. Maybe they are talking to the Archmage?

Cas
Lia

Post by Lia »

The Flame is not gone out.
And they did not abandoned Runewick.
And we still have the academic council which takes care of the affairs runewicks.

~ Tarias
Bearer of fire, brother of the dragon from Runewick.
Alrik

Post by Alrik »

Dear unnamed writer,

contrary to my habit not to answer to unsigned writings I want to clearify some things.

Is it true that the Bearers weren't as present as usual as in the past - but does this mean that they abbandoned Runewick? No it does not. Just because you don't see something as often as you are used to does not mean it is gone. If you want to point on the fact that you haven't heared anything from a Professor or a dean, it is owed to the simple fact that there wasn't much to report in the last time. Also, not a single letter from a citizen or someone else reached me, not a single word except everyday chatter was spoken to me. So you want to blame a quiet time on the Academic Council? This would be as surprising as pleasent to me.

But to keep it short:

I see that you might be discontent but I am always open to proposals and also have an open ear. If you want to put yourself into the service of Runewick, there are also some things you could take part. Just speak to me or send me letter if our daily routines should be to different. But do a favor to us both - sign your words.

And last but not least to spread a bit of knowledge - not every member of the Academic Council is a bearer. There also is a consitution of Runewick and its regulations. Maybe you should take some time and read how the Academic Council of Runewick is appointed. Everything else would be a bunch of people who lost their wisdom somewhere on the way.

Signed,

Alrik Grimler

Professor of Theology
nathi

Post by nathi »

I am regularly can be contacted in well-known places in Runewick, but there have been no questions, inquiries or applications so far. Also in letter form nothing was transmitted to me or Alrik. Therefore, these words on our board just surprise me and I do not want to pay any further attention to this non-personal kind of communication. I discussed with Alrik a few weeks ago to hold a town meeting, but we are not sure whether there is a need for this because, as I said, we were not contacted.

~Deanna