The Fellowship of Saint Cornelius

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

The Fellowship

The Fellowship of Saint Cornelius

Post by The Fellowship »

The beginning

I do swear to protect the Temple of Zhambra from external and internal dangers. When I say the Temple I imagine people and the building.
I swear to keep the Temple in cleanliness and purity. The walls, ceiling, floor and altar are protected by me in same strenght like
I protect other followers and my friends. I swear that I will stand against foes of faith, against those who are against the values of friendship and loyalty.
And against those who purposely want to destruct the Temple. I do swear to wholly believe and support the teachings of the albarian's temple.
If any concern or conflict will arise I shall try to handle this with the way of the albarian traditions.
In the name of Zhambra.
Titus Marcelius

This is a group what gather all Albarians and symphatizers of albarian folk and their culture. The Fellowship of Saint Cornelius is conservative group of the followers of Zhambra. With the strong faith we follow teaching of Saint Cornelius contained in the books written by him.
The Fellowship

Post by The Fellowship »

The banner of the Fellowship of Saint Cornelius

The creed

The Fellowship of Saint Cornelius is albarian confession of the cult of Lord Zhambra based on the teaching of Saint Cornelius.
The followers of this cult belief that mortal life is a test what must be passed to reach the paradise after their death.
The only indicator what let followers receive the salvation is their influence in improving the world in the way of the will of Lord Zhambra.
Participating in the religious rites bestowes to the partakers the wisdom needed in this task.
The Fellowship of Saint Cornelius is the monolatric cult. Only Zhambra is followed by the members.

The soul

The Fellowship of Saint Cornelius states if even a single follower could not support well the idea of the improving the world during his life he still has a chance
to make this in a next life after his reincarnation.

The rite

The standalone physical altar is only a support for a specifal situations.
The contact with Lord Zhambra is after kindling the ceremonial fire what is treated as the main altar.
This is repeating the story of handing on the part of Bragon's power to Lord Zhambra.

The members

To the Fellowship of Saint Cornelius can join only men.