Deanna is missing! // Deanna wird vermisst!

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Jupiter
Developer

Deanna is missing! // Deanna wird vermisst!

Post by Jupiter »

*In wirklich schwer lesbarere, gar gräzlicher Handschrift mit ettlichen Fehler wurde dieses Schreiben verfasst*

Es gab einen Mineneinsturz in Galmair oder so. Und Deanna wurde von einer stinkenden Echse angegriffen und jetzt ist sie verschwunden. Das waren bestimmt diese bösen Blutmörderkultisten um Gray!

~Riniao

-----
*The following writing is difficult to reard, written by someone with a very bad handwiriting. It contains many spelling errors.*

There was some collapse in one of Galmair's miens or something like this. And Deanna as attacked by a stinky lizard and now she is missing. I bet it the fault of those blood murder cultists with Gray!

~Riniao
snus-mumrik
Developer

Re: Deanna is missing! // Deanna wird vermisst!

Post by snus-mumrik »

Report on examining the scene
I've went to the Malachite mine near Galmair. Signs of a recent cave-in can clearly be seen near the entrance, but it is still possible to crawl into the mine.
Inside the mine is almost undamaged, it must have been a local collapse. No signs of Deanna so far.
I will continue the examination here, but we should organize a search party to be more effective.
Olaf Andvarefoss.