Warning!

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Aodh

Warning!

Post by Aodh »

Farmers should take care of wolves straying over the bridge - I just had to dispatch one.

Also be careful around the white haired man with a wooden arm and wolf crest on his armour... he likes to preach about nature and doesn't take kindly to you killing a wolf even if it poses a threat to defenceless citizens.

He claimed his name was Bob and that he knows people in high places so they wouldn't believe me if I said anything of his threats.

B
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Re: Warning!

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure reads this and laughs. and begins to right.

Well now there is some truth. to what he said. But the real truth is this. I was playing with my wolf pet Bruce. he is a family to me as much as any other. and this man came and tried to kill him after i told him he was no threat. he said earlier that a wolf had attacked a farmer. so i understand the misunderstanding. Bruce is fine. barley put a scratch on him. we then began to talk. i told him there is no need to kill a wolf if you can lead it back to the wild. he then accused me of insulting him when i said boy. and said he would make something up to get me introuble with runewick. like most there dont know my past and that i have renouced the god i was following blindly and moved past that to live a peaceful and honorable life. have i made mistakes sure. who hasn't. but i figured i would post this just so there is no misunderstandings. but unlike this lad here i will sign my name and not just hide behind a letter. so mister b. my name is azure. i didnt want any trouble and i still dont. i gave my opion and you took offense. I am sorry you felt the need to try to make a bigger deal than it was needed.

Azure Lynch.
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

On one of his rare visits to Runewick, a crimson-cloaked lizard makes a short, simple response:

I wouldn't worry too much about that man. He used to mean something, now he means very little to many. If he or anyone causes trouble with you, the best thing to do is to contact your local authorities.

Regards,
~~ Knight S'rrt K'shire of Cadomyr
leader of House Desert Fox,
Queen's ambassador to Galmair
Alrik

Post by Alrik »

If there is interested to go any further in this case, fell free to contact me with a letter. It is also requested to add your full name when doing so, Mr. or Ms. "B".

Signed,

Alrik Grimler

Professor of Theology

Member of the Academic Council
Samantha Stoneridge

Post by Samantha Stoneridge »

Another note is pinned to the bottom, it appears to be marred with a few tiny hand prints in ink and possibly some sort of juice.

To Mister or Miss B and to Mister Alrik,

I do hate to clutter the boards in Runewick, but as I have no other way to reach this Mister or Miss B, I must utilize what is available.

I am very sorry if Bruce frightened you. I promise you he is well trained, and mild mannered, unless provoked... which is more than I can say for my husband some days. If there are any damages or fines to be paid, and my husband cannot be reached, feel free to leave word for me in Cadomyr. I tend to travel during the day, but Horatio can be trusted to hold a message for me. Again, I am very sorry for any trouble caused.

Samantha Lynch

The woman can be seen grinning mischievously at the baby on her hip as she walks away "Perhaps Papa will think I'm a bit mean... but it's true. He listens about as well as you some days, little dragon."