The Truth

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Azure Lynch
Galmair

The Truth

Post by Azure Lynch »

A parchment appears in town hall wall held in place by a ritual bone knife. A shadow is all anyone can recall leaving the room.

This publication is to teach the truth. One which has been denied far to long. Most of what you are told about Moshran is a lie. I will teach the truth.

First it is true moshran is strict on failure and does seek the strong. But why you might ask. Well he needs the strong and faithful to battle through the lies that have been told for countless of years. What lie you might ask. Well listen well for I shall explain. Moshran is not the evil war monster you are lead to believe. In fact he is a saviour to man kind. Because of this heroic sacrifice the other gods got jealous. Instead of allowing the people to celebrate this sacrifice they decided to make him feared and hated. So to instill fear during the month dedicated to him which is only a few days. The gods would realease hordes of monsters making people think moshran was evil. And what did not help his cause the courption of man. Many came to moshran for power. He granted them this power in hopes they would speak the truth. Instead they where weak and used this power for their own gain. These false prophets helped instill a lie. So people of illarion be prepared and open to hear the truth. Followers of moshran turn away from the lie and listen to the truth. False prophets of moshran be prepared to be punished for your lies against the Father.

The Knight of Moshran.
Last edited by Azure Lynch on Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alrik

Re: The Truth

Post by Alrik »

After a short while, the notice is taken away and the ritual bone knife is also taken by the one known as the professor of theology in Runewick.

Anybody from the mearchents to the watchman at the bridge is asked about who entered town within the time in question.

(would be nice if you can hand me the ritual bone knife ingame as I have taken it from the note inside the town hall. Maybe it could be important in the coming days)
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Re: The Truth

Post by Azure Lynch »

All that was noticed was a tall being heavily armored. And cloaked in black. Couldn't tell if it was human or orc. Cause of the size. Or whether it was male or female. But the watchmen does think he saw some white hair from the helmet when they figure left.