Betreffend Hew Keenaxe / Concerning Hew Keenaxe

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Djironnyma

Betreffend Hew Keenaxe / Concerning Hew Keenaxe

Post by Djironnyma »

Wir bedauern die Tinte auf diesem Papier um die Ereignisse um das Individuum Hew Keenaxe erneut zu kommentieren. Da ein Kanzler Galmairs aber so scharmlos seine offenkundige Unwissenheit präsentierte, erbarmen wir uns einiger Erläuterungen des Offensichtlichen:

Erstens kann der Schutz von Diplomaten per se nur Garantiert werden, wenn diese in einem angekündigten, diplomatischem Dienst auftreten. Belange außerhalb solcher offenkundigen Dienste sind keinesfalls Angriffe auf dieses Amt sondern nur auf die Person.

Zweitens erfolgt der Schutz von Diplomaten nur auf Basis gleichwertiger Versicherungen. Don Guilani hat bei Zeiten unmissverständlich erklärt, das Galmair nicht in der Lage und Willens ist, Runewicks Diplomaten ausreichenden Schutz zu gewähren. Dass Galmair daher auf die absurde Idee kommt, dass es durch Runewick derlei Schutz für seine Diplomaten erwarten kann, ist es wohl, das man gewiss sehr Nargun gefällig nennen kann.

Drittens hat Runewick in seiner Weisheit und in seiner guten Kenntnis um das Wesen des Individuums Hew Keenaxe bereits verlautbart, dass dieses sich innerhalb einer inzwischen verstrichenen Frist nach Galmair zu begeben hat oder nach dieser Frist nicht weiter durch die Autorität Runewicks geschützt werde. Wenn Galmair unfähig ist, dem vom ihm Gesuchten habhaft zu werden um seine Bürger zu schützen, so ist das bedauernswert, aber angesichts fehlender Auslieferungsabkommen oder gleichwertiger, vergleichbarer Vereinbarungen nicht Runewicks Belang.

Falls es hierzu weitere Fragen gibt so wende man sich an Professor Vitus als Diplomat Runewicks.

~Dekan Djironnyma
für den Akademische Rat Runewicks
We are sorry for the ink on this paper about the events concerning the individual Hew Keenaxe we have to comment again. But since a chancelor of Galmair had to show his flagrant ignorance, we have the compassion to comment the obvious:

First, the protection of diplomats per se can only be guaranteed if they occur in an announced, diplomatic service. Concerns outside such services are by no means attacks on this position but only to the person. ´

Second, the protection of diplomats takes place only on the basis of equivalent insurances. Don Guilani has stated clearly once, that Galmair is not able and willing to give protection on a sufficent level to the diplomats of Runewick. How Galmair comes to the conclusion that it could expect such a protection for its own diplomats is an idea which is pleasing Nargun for sure.

Thirdly, Runewick in his wisdom and in its good knowledge about the nature of the individual Hew Keenaxe already announced that he had to present himself within a meanwhile past deadline at Galmair, in case he does not present himself it was also already announced that he is no longer protected by the authorities of Runewick. If Galmair is not able to get hold of Hew Keenaxe to protect its citizens, then this is a regrettable situation for Galmair but in the absence of an extradition treaty or an equivalent comparable agreement no concern of Runewick.

~Dean Djironnyma
For the academic council of Runewick
Hew Keenaxe

Re: Betreffend Hew Keenaxe / Concerning Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

On two occasions I tried to turn mes self in. Noone would have me. I consider mes self free. But if they insist, I am still here, aint going nowhere. Ruinwick be a fine town, being they most be pointies an all. I will do as they wish to a point, but aint going out of my way to be arrested.

X
Hew
Matron

Post by Matron »

Mister Keenaxe appears to be acting on behalf of his violent side once more, attacking me without reason nor warning. I have reason to assume he also attacked Fräulein Elynah Gesse previous to the attack on myself. I did find her unconscious on the bridge outside of Runewick and met Mister Keenaxe only moments later on Cadomyrian soil.
I shall not speak in his favour as he asked me to earlier this day.

~ Teptoc - Founder, Owner and Head of Teptoc Transportations
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

I deserve this one. I saw a lizard floppin on the ground, I hit it. Dont know why I did it, maybes ta put it out of its misery, maybes cause I hates lizards, but probably cause I could. I was gettin ready to transport, an it popped up right before mes, I swung. Bein he wrote bout it means Cherga hates him near as mes. So let us work it out.
Matron

Post by Matron »

You were a dozen steps away from the teleporter when I arrived. I walked upright and greeted you before you rose your blade to strike me down.
Trying to present the situation falsely or questioning the reasons why you failed to end my life will do you no good.
However, I trust you have answered your own question that you posed me earlier. You, indeed, did harm to me now and thus also to a citizen of Runewick.

Compensation could be discussed if you had not proved to be unstable and unpredictable.

~ Teptoc - Founder, Owner and Head of Teptoc Transportations
Alrik

Post by Alrik »

Ich bitte den akademischen Rat zusammenzukommen und wegen der vorgebrachten Anschuldigungen gegenüber Hew zu beraten und entscheiden.

Gezeichnet,

Alrik Grimler

Professor der Theologie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ask the academic council to come together and discuss and decide due to the allegations made against Hew.

Alrik Grimler

Professor of Theology