Runewick Pillar Request

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Kyre

Runewick Pillar Request

Post by Kyre »

A parchment is posted on the farmland near the pillar.

If you have plans for bash, hit, or do damage to the pillar near the farmland we would appreciate cooperation with Runewick first and have a safe plan for defending the town. This would encompass killing all the Undead that come from the pillar when it has been attacked. A safe judgement would be 5-7 strong warriors for a minimum.. Mages and archers can be a secondary defense.

More then likely the pillar will still be standing yet there was viewed red something... smoke maybe and white lights coming in the sky near the pillar so as a suggestion, that needs to be studied closely.

Thank you,
The Witch
Kyre

Re: Runewick Pillar Request

Post by Kyre »

A brief hurried scrawl is added to another parchment..

This includes the second one!

The person obviously forgot to sign their name but despite the unusual scribble, some may recognize the authoress.
HolyKnight

Re: Runewick Pillar Request

Post by HolyKnight »

Runewickers,

I hope you will stand with me to face this re-surging demonic force! I do not serve the force behind Letma, I serve this great town of Runewick! I will be in town day after day until we solve the issues we face, join me so I can hear your thoughts.

More than ever we need to remain together and help, some events to do so will be posted as well.

Zhambra With Us,
Eli Travinus