festival to honor the gods

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Tazzic

festival to honor the gods

Post by Tazzic »

Here ye here ye. My name is Tazzic and I have gotten the approval from sir Alrik. To put together a festival to honor the Gods for giving us life. I am in the process of talking to a few people about food drinks and music. Life was giving to us all and should be celebrated. This is a non profitable event. Date and time to be announced soon. So those that wish to donate food drinks or even time for music will be appreciated. Also bring dancing shoes cause there will be dancing. I have left extra parchments for comments. Thank you and may the God's guide you in everything you do

Tazzic O'Brian
Tazzic

Re: festival to honor the gods

Post by Tazzic »

Ok everything is look good. we have food and desserts and some drinks. we could use some more drinks, but all we need is some musicians. If anyone is interested in performing please send me a dove or attach your information here so we can make arangements and schedules. thank you for your time

Tazzic O'brian
Tazzic

Re: festival to honor the gods

Post by Tazzic »

come to the festival of the gods this is a reminder it is being held at the runewick fields at 20th Ronas 44 - 3:00 pm (29. November 2014 09:00 pm)