Warning to all Citizens of Runewick

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Uhuru

Warning to all Citizens of Runewick

Post by Uhuru »

We had an incident in our town tonight, following one that happened in Galmair.

First, in Galmair, a red-bearded dwarf, who I call Red, but I am told goes by the name Abengo, attacked Irania as soon as they were standing alone at the central depot. I heard the altercation and went running to help. On my way, I passed Irania as she was running away, seaking shelter. I had just left the depot, so I knew that Irania and Red were there alone. When I reached the depot, I found Red standing over a large pool of blood with his axe still in his hand. I went in search of Irania and found her running towards another depot and tried to talk to her, but she was too fast for me. I reported the incident to Leon.

Later that evening, Evie and I were down in the sewing room in Runewick when we heard a clatter of swords or some such. We ran upstairs to find Raina locked in battle with Red. He yelled that Raina struck him first, but I went flying at him with my dagger and sister joined in and we all pounced on him and he fled. We chased him out the portal and all around the place and back again for quite a long while, switching to our bows after some time. Later, Raina told me that he struck her first. I am most inclined to believe my friend, Raina.

I would urge all citizens to be on the lookout for a red-bearded dwarf. Please, do not sell him a shield as I know he is looking to replace one right now.

~Uhuru~
Erin

Re: Warning to all Citizens of Runewick

Post by Erin »

Thank you for reporting Uhuru.
The guards will search Raina to get the details of this happening. Sadly, Raina did not report it already at the guards herself.
Raina and the red bearded dwarf are asked to speak up at the guards of runewick, both should get theyr fair chance to explain herself. For less cicumstances please report yourself to the guards Caldarion or Erin.
Till there are more informations, the guards ask the citizen of Runewick to take care in this matter and to raport further happenings like this to the guards.

In behalf of the Guards of Runewick,

Erin Thorstar