Geography of Runewick

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Lennier

Geography of Runewick

Post by Lennier »

People of Runewick,

I want to publish a map that belongs to the Realm of Runewick. A very beautyfull and rich landscape. I am happy to made the choise to life here. The map is only the first of a bundle of maps I want to prepare. The current one is only a first overview and propably it has to be renewed soon again. Later I also want to explain all sights and locations as good as I can find out something about them.

In case that you want to help me to produce more maps and and gathering of informations about the landscapes, feel free to contact me.

~Lennier the Gray~

Teflon

Re: Geography of Runewick

Post by Teflon »

Dear Lennier the Grey,

If you need any information about landscapes, places or parts of Runewick, you can always look for me or my beloved sister Numila Irunnleh. You can find her in the Tower of Earth and I can usually be found outside at the Lurnord Bridge.

Sincerly,
~Elesil Dael'won~
Lennier

Re: Geography of Runewick

Post by Lennier »

I thank you for your offer! I ready had an interesting talk with your sister Numilla Irunnleh. It was enlightening for me. Her knowledge about this land is amazing. Lots of corrections can be found on the map already - result of the day with her.

~Lennier the Gray

P.S.: I have to excuse the bad quality of the renewed map. The pergament was old and of bad quality. In future I will use only the best one.