Open Letter/ Offener Brief

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Banduk

Open Letter/ Offener Brief

Post by Banduk »

Herewith I please the Runewickan Government to permit the Galmairs mages all necessary rituals in Runewick that they find necessary to break the mind blocking spell on Liasany.
My wife is in a coma in the Runewickan Hospital and a transport home could become dangerous to her.
Banduk Robberhauf el Luastelay

Ich erbitte hiermit von den offiziellen Stellen Runewicks die Erlaubnis für unsere galmairianischen Magier alle notwendigen Rituale auf runewicker Grund ausführen zu dürfen, die diese für notwendig erachten, die Blockade Liasanys Geistes zu heilen.
Liasany liegt derzeit im Koma im Runewicker Hospital. Ein Transport nach Hause könnte gefährlich für sie werden.
Banduk Robberhauf el Luastelay
Vitus

Re: Open Letter/ Offener Brief

Post by Vitus »

Be greeted Banduk Robberhauf el Luestelay,

the mages of Galmair may perform this ritual, but under supervision of a professor, dean or the archmage himself. Please contact us for a certain date. ((OOC: PO Alrik and myself have a computer/ an internet issiue. So please don't be mad if we need some time to find a date or we are not able to help or respones fast.))

May the gods watch over you
Vitus