Do you like the staff? - Mögt ihr das Team?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Nitram
Developer

Do you like the staff? - Mögt ihr das Team?

Post by Nitram »

Hello players,

we would like to make a poll regarding how much you love the staff...

On a more serious note: We would simply like to know if you are happy with the different persons in the staff or not.
In the above poll you find the name of every single staff member.
There are a few supporting people who are not really part of the staff, those are not listed.

If you are happy with someone's work, give this person a vote.
If you have no idea what they are doing, or don't like the things they are doing, don't give them a vote.

No staff member (besides vilarion and me) are not able to find out who voted what. So do not fear any repercussions. :wink:

This vote will not have any direct impact on the staff situation. We only want to know about the general mood of the community regarding the staff.

You are allowed to vote for as many staff members as you like.

The poll will be open for 14 days and you are able to change your votes.

Regards,
Nitram

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallo Spieler,

wir möchten eine Umfrage machen wie sehr ihr das Team liebt...

Aber ernsthaft: Wir möchten einfach wissen wie zufrieden ihr mit den Leuten im Team von Illarion seid.
In der Umfrage findet ihr die Namen aller Mitglieder die im Team sind.
Es gibt einige Leute die das Team unterstützen, die aber nicht wirklich in Team sind. Diese sind nicht aufgelistet.

Wenn ihr mit der Arbeit, die jemand leistet, dann gebt ihr/ihm eine Stimme.
Wenn ihr keine Ahung habt was jemand macht, oder mit der geleisteten Arbeit nicht zufrieden seid, dann gebt ihr eben keine Stimme.

Kein Staff-Mitglied (außer Vilarion und mir) sind nicht in der Lage herauszufinden, wer wofür gestimmt hat. Ihr müsst also keine Konsequenzen fürchten. :wink:

Diese Umfrage wird keinen direkten Einfluss auf das Team haben. Wir möchten nur die generelle Stimmung der Spielerschaft gegenüber des Teams erfahren.

Ihr könnt so vielen Team Mitgliedern wie ihr wollt eine Stimme geben.

Die Umfrage wird 14 Tage laufen und in dieser Zeit könnt ihr eure Stimmen nach Belieben anpassen.

Viele Grüße,
Nitram
Jupiter
Developer

Re: Do you like the staff? - Mögt ihr das Team?

Post by Jupiter »

I refuse to be subject to something like this without my consent (and not even to have been asked in anyway before doing this). Remove my name; better: remove that whole poll.
Ranwyln

Post by Ranwyln »

Wont vote, cause i dont know most of the persons up there, i think as a team you all do a awesome work especially for being not payed and doing it in your spare time.

And if you want to know how the people think about the team...just make the poll like Team does a) Awesome Job, b) good job, c) medium, d) not really good, e) so bad that i really dont play it but i like to troll in the i-net, cause this one is just too personal
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

I voted for everybody, because i appreciate the work that all the team puts in
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

rakust dorenstkzul wrote:I voted for everybody, because i appreciate the work that all the team puts in
Im afaid i did the same so my poll wont be much help :wink: i dont have any thing negative about any of you staffers ,i think you all do a great job .That can be the only reason as i keep coming back year after year to play, so a big thanks to you all for making my time gaming a fun & interesting experience. :!:
Vilarion
Developer

Post by Vilarion »

You can absolutely vote for everybody and that is helpful information as well.
Nothing would please us more than seeing the whole team being appreciated. :)

Some might not get a lot of votes, but that may be due to the fact that their work is mostly behind the scenes.
You can probably expect some staff interviews there!
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

I do not know all names - but I voted, though :wink:
Jen

Post by Jen »

I don’t think the data of this poll will be able to tell you much, won’t it? You should consider an actual survey. Surveymonkey is great for such things. Then you can dig a little deeper with questions like: “Do you find that the GM is easily approachable?” – “Do you think the GM makes fair decisions and treats everyone equally?” … if you give them choices like “Fully agree” – “Do not agree”, etc. you can also have the option for people to say: “I don’t know this staff member well enough”. Might take a little bit of work to put this together, but you’ll have some data you can actually do something with :)
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

I think this is not a very good idea, since you can't rate most of the developers since you don't know what development is from which developer...
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

I'm not part of the Team...
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

Don't worry about that Katharina,

If you do not know what a developer is doing, and don't vote for him for that reason that is quite alright. It tells us that we need to improve the information flow regarding what the team is doing towards the community.

Nitram
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

A very good orientation who did what, at least regarding game content and short term projects, can be found on Mantis. Click on the individual "Current Development" tasks to see any overview of the stuff that was released recently: http://tinyurl.com/n9lcvmc
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

I participated.. but I immediately thought of this when I saw the poll;
Jupiter wrote:I refuse to be subject to something like this without my consent (and not even to have been asked in anyway before doing this). Remove my name; better: remove that whole poll.
I don't feel like this poll is an administratively good idea - that's only my opinion.
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

I voted.
I voted for most of you.
I think the Illarion family is stronger than any game I've ever been part of.
Half of the people I have voted for have done something that has hurt my character in some way.
I still voted for them because they have shown they love this game like I do.
It is true, I don't play anymore. I just troll these pages. But that is because I am on a tablet now. I love this game, and wish it was available to me. If I buy a PC again, it will be just to play this game. Cherish what you have. This game is a gem, and very rare.
Vilarion
Developer

Post by Vilarion »

Thanks for your input everybody! :)

We will now close the poll and remove the results.