Long time no see!

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

coldspark

Long time no see!

Post by coldspark »

Dear admins/whomever it may relate to,

Illarion was my very first online computer game, back in 2001. (I think it was around then, it was before the isometric client, and when there was only a fluffy sheep bar, a castle, and some spider caves. :P) I don't believe I'll ever be able to forget all the hours I spent after school collecting items and listening to martin tell us that some of the sheep were vampires.

I actually played it so long that my brother (Erdrick) and I actually convinced olorin and bror to build us a shop, if we could collect something like 800 silver ingots. We did, too, and they built us the silverstar merchants shop, behind the library. You've no idea how awesome a 14 year old felt to have his own shop in a videogame. It made my life, it really did. I even gave a very bad attempt at making a sword.gif for the game by editing one of the fire sword graphics. I think most of the players were Sun long, shi, olorin, bror, arieswar, badmosche, and some few others.

Anyway, I'm really glad, and honestly, somewhat surprised that the game is still up and running. If any of those people I mentioned still play, or see this message, I'd like to say thanks for all the good times. I doubt you'd be able to track down my account, or if my character still exists, but if I get some free time, I can't think of anything more nostalgic than setting the library roof on fire again.

Thanks,
Adrian / Sword 8)
Damien

Re: Long time no see!

Post by Damien »

Booyah ! Welcome back Sword. Move yourself ingame and walk around, for else you'd have missed this world map state before they finish their huge update. :lol:
Vindigan

Re: Long time no see!

Post by Vindigan »

Huge Update? Is the map in the same layout as before?