its so annoying trying to get an account !!!

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

lochren

its so annoying trying to get an account !!!

Post by lochren »

ive been trying for about 5 months to get an account (not including time request was down) and i cannot seem to get ann account, much less a reply.. could i get a lil help here?? its really annoying.
Brendan Mason

Post by Brendan Mason »

You know what else is really annoying? It's when you create ,three different topics, on three different boards, concerning the same thing.

Perhaps the reason you haven't been accepted yet, is because all of your previous attempts have been steeped in the same scent of crapulence as your posts are.
Arien Edhel

Post by Arien Edhel »

Thanks for your words Brendan.
Btw this is for sure the wrong forum for things belonging to account.
If you would read you should have a look at one of your other posts. I asked you something by trying to help you.
But it seems that you like more to spam the boards than you need our help.
lochren

for both of you

Post by lochren »

ok, for both of u, y i posted in 3 boards is because of what u said, everyone always says it the wrong board. Why does everyone always say the same thing on here, yet, noone will help me. Makes alot of sense, so i said SOMEONE HELP ME not someone tell me what everyone else is tellign me, so if someone will be kind enough to write something to HELP me, id appreciate it..
Athian

Post by Athian »

Newbies board is the wrong board. Newbie would mean your ingame, which your not, secondly. as i don't see anything wrong with your name i'm guess ing that your replies to the questions you recieved were less then exceptional. So are you asking someone to tell you how to write good rp? thats something that we can't do for you, you'll have to work it out on your own. it's either the name or the questions or maybe you've annoyed the Gm;s to much. who knows. well good luck anyway.
lochren

ehhh

Post by lochren »

naw dude, i never get ne messages from illarion account info to write the story..
Arien Edhel

Re: ehhh

Post by Arien Edhel »

lochren wrote:.......yet, noone will help me. Makes alot of sense, so i said SOMEONE HELP ME not someone tell me what everyone else is tellign me, so if someone will be kind enough to write something to HELP me, id appreciate it..
I tried to.
And the right forum for questions like this is the account one.
lochren wrote:...... i never get ne messages from illarion account info to write the story..
In that case it looks like the char name was rejected. Under these circumstances you will never get an answer.
My advice:
Make a new account request and good luck for you.

Edit:
Forget my last words and look at the technical forum! :)
But please don't ask there more about this. In that case use the account forum.
Spore

Post by Spore »

Im just asking....Every time im done with doing all the stats for my char. on the client and click create, it does nothing. I waited an hour once and nothing happened. Whats wrong?

-Menkai
Aaron Groveburry

Post by Aaron Groveburry »

Well, if you learned teh skill of reading directions you would know you have to send in a account request after you make your char. Go to teh homepage and click the account request link.
Spore

Post by Spore »

No u think! I know that. If oyu knew teh skill of actually reading it says create a char. in the client first. AND IT TAKES FOREVER TO DO -NOTHING!-
Elede Hawkwing

Post by Elede Hawkwing »

Okay, guys. If the account request system angers you so incredibly much, it's probably a good signal that this game just ISN'T FOR YOU. The whole point of the account request and acception/rejection system is to weed out people who would make the game less fun for real games, people who can't RP, et cetera.

So I'm thinking, maybe you should just give up here and go find a game more suited to your abilities?
Gurik Elvenstar

Post by Gurik Elvenstar »

I agree fully with Elede

if you cannot wait to see if your account is accepted then this game is not for you :roll: . They do not want people playing that do not know how to roleplay. There is a game called "runescape" for people who cant roleplay
Maer

Second...

Post by Maer »

I have to agree as well. If you cant handle a month of activating your account, then why even bother? I've had to wait three months for someone to respond to an RP forum...it really sucked because it was me and 8 other people, and that guy. We couldn't go until he did. It was lame, but it was a test of patence...no?
Avaloner

Re: .

Post by Avaloner »

Spore wrote:Im just asking....Every time im done with doing all the stats for my char. on the client and click create, it does nothing. I waited an hour once and nothing happened. Whats wrong?
This problem is know.The staff tris to find the failure but i think the only solution is to creat your char on an other PC and play than the created char on your PC.Ohh and next time trie to read other threads there are some with the same problem.